Stop Allergy Flare-Ups and Night-Time Congestion with Our BedCare™ All-Cotton Mite-Proof and Bed Bug-Proof Pillows
Our BedCare™ Mite-Proof Pillow keeps you safe from dust mites while you rest. The outer shell of our exclusive all-cotton mite-proof pillow is made from tightly woven 100% cotton fabric with a mean pore size of 2.6 microns, which means that even the smallest allergens can't permeate it. While allergens can't get through, air can, making this pillow cool and breathable all night long. Its 300 thread count, 100% cotton is soft to the touch, and its 100% polyester fill adds another layer of softness and comfort. Since the shell is mite proof, you get a pillow and protective cover all in one! Machine wash and dry. Available in Standard, Queen and King sizes, 26 oz. and 24 oz. fill-weight. 5-Year Warranty.
Here's Why Protective Covers Are Important:
Your bed is a breeding ground for dust mites. As they eat dead skin cells, they leave excrement behind and although you can't see it, you can breathe it. Some people are quite allergic to dust mite excrement.
Here's the good news...
- The BedCare™ All-Cotton fabric pillow shell eliminates exposure to dust mites and other allergens. The cotton barrier fabric is woven so tightly that only air can get through. The mean pore size is just 2.6 microns. This means the dust mites and other allergens will no longer be able to affect you.
- As an added bonus, this all-cotton pillow shell fabric is also bed bug proof. If you are trying to eliminate bed bugs or prevent them, then this pillow is a must have.
- The pillow fabric shell is made from 100% pure cotton and does not store or radiate heat.
- When you start sleeping on our BedCare™ All-Cotton Mite-Proof Pillow, you will notice immediate allergy relief. You will sleep more deeply, breathe more freely and feel better when you wake up.
- The BedCare™ All-Cotton pillow cover shell fabric is not made in an overseas factory, it is manufactured in the U.S.A. and is hand inspected to ensure quality.
Care Instructions To Maintain Your BedCare™ Mite-Proof Pillow:
- Just vacuum surface whenever pillowcase is changed. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Pillow may be machine washed warm and tumble dried when needed.