Education is power and learning about your allergies is the best step that you can take in the quest to lessen symptoms, both in and out of your home. Once you understand more about your allergies and what you can do to improve your particular condition, you'll have the tools you need to find effective allergy relief.
At Allergy Control Products, we want to help make this learning process easier by regularly adding new allergy information, allergy articles and helpful allergy relief tips that teach you to reduce allergens in your environment and put relief within reach.
Take a look below, and check back often for new allergy relief articles, resources, tips, news, and more.
- FOOD FIX: Preventing allergies and asthma may be as easy as drinking OJ. The higher your folate levels, the lower your risk of having and allergic reaction to pet dander, dust mites and mold. Aim for 400 milligrams of folate per day from grapefruit, beans, kale, oranges and spinach.
- Over 1 million dust mites can live in a single bed, and the best protection is covering your mattress in an allergy encasing.
- If you have a pet at home, run an air cleaner to cut down on symptoms caused by pet dander.
Click here to view any of the allergy education videos listed below.
- Allergy Control Encasings
- Benefits of Encasing Your Bed
- Dust Mite 101
- How to Encase Your Bed
- Reducing Allergens in Your Home
- Understanding Allergies & Their Causes