No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution, but it is powerful enough to block mold, mildew, and bacteria growth for up to 2 years. Removes mold and mildew odor without the noxious fumes of chlorine and forms an invisible protective coating. Use in bathrooms, kitchens, basements, exterior walls, and many more surfaces.
View other categories where this product is found.
No More Mildew Product Notes:
- No More Mildew works on any surface where mold and mildew are prone to grow: brick, painted surfaces, concrete, or wall paper (not for use on glass or natural stone).
- Great for use in bathrooms, basements, crawl spaces, or closets. A great product for use around pools, on boats, on decks, or on the roof.
- Just spray No More Mildew on floors, walls, joists or exposed dirt.
- Works on indoor plant soil, too.
- Re-apply No More Mildew every couple of years and mold and mildew could be a worry of the past (areas consistently exposed to water may require more frequent application).
- No More Mildew will not remove stains as it is a coating, not a cleaner. If stain removal is necessary, we highly recommend using All Purpose NAS-12 mold and mildew stain remover, our excellent non-chlorine cleaner.
- For easier application, try the Duroblast Cordless Power Sprayer listed above. Ideal for prolonged spraying applications, it significantly reduces finger and hand fatigue experienced with mechanical pump sprayers. One squeeze is all you need!
- Allerderm Gloves offer great Latex-Free protection for household cleaning jobs.
- Click Here To See the Mold Clean up Kit!
No More Mildew is Easy to apply with no mixing or measuring, just shake well and spray.
The 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq. ft. while the gallon will cover around 300 sq. ft.
Do not use on glass or natural stone.
Click here to see an MSDS for No More Mildew.