The popular Nasaline Nasal Irrigator is a simple, gentle, easy-to-use, nasal irrigation device. Many doctors recommend nasal irrigation to treat symptoms associated with colds, the flu, allergies, or sinus infections. Nasaline Nasal Irrigator can also help clean and soothe nasal passages after prolonged exposure to dry, dusty, or smoky environments. Doctors also recommend nasal irrigation as a follow-up treatment to sinus surgery
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
Nasaline Nasal Irrigator Product Notes:
- Every Nasaline Irrigator comes with these FREE Extras: Protective Sleeve that's great for travel and storage and a measuring/mixing cup!
- Under doctor supervision and direction, Nasaline is an effective tool for use in the follow up treatment to sinus or nose surgery.
- The patented silicone tip is designed to fit snugly in most adult nostrils.
- The tip produces a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose washing away harmful, irritating particles
- Some important features of Nasaline are:
- Patented Tip
- Easily Washable
- Unique Delivery Mechanism
- Latex Free
- Convenient For Travel
- Irrigators Good For Up To 6-month Of Use
Simply fill the Nasaline syringe with 2-oz. of saline solution and experience drug-free relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments. To prolong its life, we recommend that you do not scrub the plunger tip or use soap to clean it - just rinse it lightly with some water. Also, it is best to put the plunger back into the cylinder after use as this will keep the black plunger tip from swelling.
It is recommended to use sterile, distilled, or boiled water in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.