The battery-operated CitriSafe Mold Removal Dispenser utilizes natural organic citrus oils as a botanical cleansing agent to remove mold in an area up to 400 square feet. It can be hung on the wall or set on a flat surface. A small fan in the cabinet disperses the formula into the air. The plant-based formulation is safe for even the most sensitive people. The cabinet comes with one cartridge of formula and the batteries are also included. Cartridge lasts 4 to 6 weeks.
View other categories where this product is found.
CitriSafe Mold Air Purifier Product Notes:
- By silently distributing an odorless cleanser, it quickly and effectively treats mold anywhere in your home - bedrooms, bathrooms, or kitchen.
- According to the Mayo Clinic, allergic fungal sinusitis (AFS) is nearly always the result of breathing in mold spores at home, work or in your car. Even the most aggressive attempts to eliminate mold at its source often achieve just short-term success.
- CitriSafe Can Be Used By Those Who:
- Suffer from Environmental Illness (EI).
- Have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS).
- Have Chronic or Fungal Sinusitis.
- Want a chemical-free, effective alternative for the traditional air treatment products currently available.
- CitriSafe is made from all-natural, hypoallergenic ingredients.
- When placing an open CitriSafe cartridge in an air cleaner, be sure to select a spot where the air cleaner will not be tipped over to avoid messy spills that could void your warranty.
- Please do not use CitriSafe Mold Air Purifier in conjunction with an Ionic Room Air Purifier because they cancel each other making both ineffective in the same room.
Cabinet includes one 2-oz. cartridge with a wick and 2 D-cell batteries.
Batteries have up to 12 weeks of run time.
Will cover up to 400 sq. ft.
Each CitriSafe cartridge will last for 4-6 weeks.