Alkalol helps to dissolve mucus, cleans and moisturizes the nasal passages, and brings relief to irritated sinus, nasal passage and the throat. You can use it full-strength, but it is powerful. Therefore, we recommend diluting Alkalol until you find the strength that is right for you. Whether you need relief from allergies, colds, sinusitis, chronic congestion or throat irritation, use the mucus treatment solution doctors have been recommending for more than a century.
PLEASE NOTE: Alkalol produced pre-2004 is being sold by several online merchants. You can easily identify the bottles that expired over 4 years ago because they have a brown label.
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
View other categories where this product is found.
- Use as a nasal wash or added to your regular nasal irrigation solution for mucus treatment.
- Its refreshing blend of natural extracts and oils leaves your nasal passages cleansed and you breathing freely.
- Alkalol is premixed and ready to use.
Here's what one satisfied customer had to say:
"I just ordered from you yesterday, and received it via FedEx today! Alkalol has helped me BREATHE again. Thanks so much for the great product and prompt service!"
M.F. from Flagler Beach, FL
Alkalol natural soothing nasal wash can be used in Neti pots & other nasal irrigation devices:
Many people use Alkalol in neti pots and other rinse devices. Some tips to remember:
- An Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup holds 1 fluid ounce. Many neti pots hold 8 fl oz. Simply follow the directions in the Owner's Manual found at www.alkalolcompany.com, and adjust the amount accordingly.
- When using a neti pot, or other large-volume irrigation device, we recommend mixing Alkalol with a salt water solution instead of plain water to ensure the best experience. Too much plain water in the mix can cause a burning sensation.
- Wash and dry your hands before using your nasal rinse device and make sure you clean and dry your nasal rinse device before and after use.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. For children under 3 years of age consult a physician. Avoid swallowing. Do not use if safety seal on bottle is broken or missing.
Purified water (USP); Menthol: Eucalyptol; Thymol; Camphor: Benzoin; Oils of Wintergreen, Spearmint, Pine and Cinnamon; Potassium Alum; Potassium Chlorate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Chloride; Alcohol (2/100 of 1%); Caramel Color.