Allersearch X-Mite Carpet Cleaning Treatment is designed to clean the carpet and neutralize allergens simultaneously. The special formula includes tannic acid, a highly effective ingredient for neutralizing allergens from dust mites, pets, molds and pollens. The tiny sponge-like powdered particles in X-Mite also go to work to clean your carpet. No water, shampoo or steam required - all which can introduce moisture into the carpet and increase dust mite populations. You don’t have to worry about wet carpets or the expense of steam cleaning with X-Mite. This do-it-yourself product makes for a simple and inexpensive carpet treatment solution.
X-Mite comes in a convenient 1-lb dispensing pouch that can treat an average-sized room of approximately 150 square feet. Treatment is simple, and Allersearch X-Mite is safe for people and pets when applied to the carpet. Not recommended for cotton, silk or oriental carpets.
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
View other categories where this product is found.
For optimum benefits in the treatment and neutralization of allergens, use X-Mite® in conjunction with Allersearch ADS
or Allersearch ADMS
- Sprinkle X-Mite® evenly onto dry surface to be treated
- Use a clean broom or a brush to work the powder into the surface
- Allow X-Mite® to remain on carpeting for approximately 3 hours for optimum effectiveness.
- Vacuum treated surface with a new vacuum bag to ensure untreated allergens are not transferred to the just treated surface
- Re-treat surfaces every 90 days* to maintain deactivation.
* More frequent treatment may be required where heavy concentrations of allergens exist.