The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr HM205provides the same HEGA filtration as the Allergy Machine (HM205) - just on a smaller scale. The Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA air purifier is designed specifically for allergy and asthma sufferers with an extra measure of gas and allergen filtration capability. The Allergy Machine is the only room air purifier on the market that incorporates HEGA filtration (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) so that irritating contaminants are removed from the air you or your child breathes before they can possibly trigger allergies or an asthma attack.
A Word of Caution: No air cleaner will eliminate the health risks associated with tobacco smoke
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
View other categories where this product is found.
International Orders: Austin Air purifiers are available with electrical plugs for international voltage.
Please call 1.800.255.3749 for information, pricing, and shipping charges on units to be used outside North America.
- Unmatched 4-Stage Filtration Power (see also the Video tab):
- Stage 1: Large Particle Pre-Filter Removes Dust, Hair and Pet Dander
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter Relmoves Molds, Spores and Pollen
- Stage 3: True Medical-Grade HEPA Removes Bacteria and Viruses
- Stage 4: Activated Military Carbon Cloth Removes Gases, Odors and Chemicals, such as Formaldehyde and Ammonia
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron - 95% efficient in removing particulates down to 0.1 micron in size
- The 4-stage filter gives superior efficiency
- Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr HEGA Air Purifier has a low cost of ownership and requires very little maintenance - no filter changes for 5 years under normal residential use
- These units are made with solid steel construction and have heavy-duty casters for ease of movement
- The baked-on powder paint means no off-gassing
Allergy Machine Jr. HM205 Specs:
Dimensions of Unit: 16.5"H x 11"W x 11"D
Weight of Unit: 12 lbs
Recommended Room Size: 10' x 12'
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): information not available
CFM Rating (Cubic Feet Of Air Cleaned Per Minute): 200
Electrical Requirements: 1 amp, 80 watts
High Speed: 50 dB (decibels)