Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Call 1.800.ALLERGY (1.800.255.3749)
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm ET
3M Vacuum bags made of Filtrete offer the excellent filtration you know in 3M Filtrete furnace filters. Capture allergens from the carpet or hard surface floor, contain particles in 3M Filtrete vacuum bags instead of releasing again in the vacuum's exhaust, and make the air cleaner as you vacuum. Choose your style from the three filtration types. Not all styles are available in all types.
View other categories where this product is found.
- Three filtration types:
- Standard Filtrete Vacuum Bags help capture household dust and keep it in the bag.
- Micro Allergen Filtrete Vacuum Bags capture 94% of particles larger than 1 micron in size, including dust mite debris, grass and ragweed pollen. They also capture 57% of particles between 0.3 and 1 micron in size, including household fibers and other microscopic allergens.
- HEPA Filtrete Vacuum Bags are designed according to strict HEPA standards to help trap 99.97% of all airborne pollutants 0.3 microns or larger, including mold spores, pet dander, grass and ragweed pollen, and other microscopic allergens.
- Plan to change 3M vacuum bags monthly. Check more often if your home is large, if you have children, if there is a lot of foot traffic in your house or if you have pets.
- When vacuuming new carpet for the first few times, check the 3M vacuum bags after each use. New carpet tends to “shed” carpet fiber and can quickly fill a bag.
- When cleaning fine dust and debris, the filtration through the 3M filtrete vacuum bags will be reduced. Under these conditions, the bag should be changed more often.
- If the dirt is above the line printed on the Filtrete vacuum bag, change it immediately. Some vacuum models have a bag change indicator that is activated when the bag becomes full.
Buy 4 or More & Save $1.00 Per Pack!