Say goodbye to mold and mildew with this unassuming, yet highly effective and popular Mold Zapper. This unique convection heat device simply plugs in and goes to work, silently zapping mold and mildew spores so they can't multiply and spread.
Air emitted from the Mold Zapper's chamber is “spore free,” eradicating the hazards that mold presents in your home and for allergy symptoms. There are no fans, thermostats, switches or other moving parts that can break – making the Mold Zapper one of the most user-friendly allergy relief products on the market, and one that will keep working for years to come.
Lightweight and portable, the Mold Zapper measures 14.0” in diameter and weighs only 2.2 lbs. U.L. approved. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
View other categories where this product is found.
The Mold Zapper is safe to use 24/7 in any indoor environment, and the low energy consumption means that it won’t be a budget buster. Best yet, the silent operation means that while the Mold Zapper is deadly for mold, there is no noise to disrupt your home environment.
Place Mold Zapper on floor in the area to be served and plug power cord into standard 110-volt grounded outlet. Allow 15-20 minutes for unit to heat to proper operating temperature.