The Blueair 650E With Particle Filter is one of Blueairs electronic air purification units. This system gives you the power to manage your indoor air quality with remote control and digital display for a distance of up to 20 feet. This unit comes with three filters that effectively remove every type of particulate air pollutants, including allergens, pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, bacteria, and viruses. Also available is the optional SmokeStop filter that provides high-efficiency particle removal plus gas and odor control for heavy concentration of volatile organic compounds that emit gases and cause odors.
1-Year Mfr. Limited Warranty.
Blueair Air Purifiers and Blueair Filters are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
- The Blueair 650E effectively removes 99.97% of all particles 0.1 micron or larger in size from the air, including mold spores, pet dander, dust mite allergen, pollen, volatile organic compounds, gaseous contaminants and odors from smoke, pets and cooking.
- Blueair 650E air purifier is effective in rooms up to 698 square feet ( a 35 ft. x 20 ft. area).
**According to the Ozone Test outlined in section 37 of the Electrostatic Air Cleaner Standard, UL 867.
- Three-stage air filtration - Blueair purifiers have patented HEPA-Silent filtration technology that combines mechanical and electrostatic filtration to remove 99.97% of airborne contaminants.
- SmokeStop Filter-The SmokeStop filter is a progressive carbon filter with a honeycomb-type structure that improves airflow and has hundreds of odor and gas absorbing carbon pellets. The filter contains 2.0 lbs of coconut shell activated carbon impregnated with a 70/30 blend of Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) and Potassium Iodide (KI). The carbon eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are responsible for odors. The SmokeStop filter is recommended for use in rooms where heavy gaseous pollutants such as cigarette and cigar smoke or other VOC's are present.
- Certified performance - Each unit is tested and certified to deliver 99.97% filtration efficiency.
- System housing: Blueair units are made of top-quality galvanized steel so they're durable and long-lasting.
- HEPASilent filter technology: Traps particles with mechanical and electrostatic filters. (See Technical Data Tab)
- Low Energy Consumption: Clean the air in your home costs about as much as it does to power a single light bulb.
- Earth-Friendly: Nontoxic polypropylene filter media is one of the least harmful plastics, plus Blueair's powder coat finish produces no chemical outgassing.
- Zero Ozone Emission: Low electrical currents minimize ozone production and a sealed steel housing keeps any ozone contained inside the unit, actually emitting air with less ozone than the incoming air from the room.**
- Sleek Contemporary Design: Blueair purifiers have earned one of the most prestigious design awards in Scandinavia, and a spot in a permanent exhibit at The National Museum in Stockholm,
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: Blueair stands behind this purifier. When maintained and used properly, Blueair will cover a variety of issues for up to 5 years from purchase date.
- Auto Mode - the Blueair 650E unit automatically runs on the highest speed for five minutes after it is turned on to provide fast initial cleaning and then switches to Auto Mode. (You can also control settings manually.)
- Electronic particle sensor - A built-in sensor determines whether the amount of airborne particles are above or below the acceptable limit. The speed adjusts automatically for optimum filtration in auto mode. For manual control, the unit displays a sad face when the speed needs to be increased.
- 30-second filter replacement -Simply open the Blueair 650E unit, slide out the easily reached old filters and slide in the new. No tools or disassembly required.
Other Air Purifier Models and Filters from Blueair:
How HEPASilent Works:
- Air is drawn into the Blueair system via its ultra-quiet fan.
- Airborne particles pass through an ion chamber and are electrically charged. This causes them to adhere effortlessly to Blueair's exclusive polypropylene filters.
- Charged particles are removed in the 3-stage Progressive Filter. Stage 1 captures larger particles like pollen and dust. Stages 2 and 3 filter the smallest particles like cigarette smoke* and exhaust. Together, the encapsulated ion chamber and 3-stage Filtration Process combine to create Blueair's patented HEPASilent technology - delivering maximum airflow with minimum noise.
*No air purifier or air cleaner can eliminate the hazardous contaminants, or the harmful effects of second hand smoke. The best defense is a smoke-free environment.
Dimensions of Unit:26""H x 20""W x 13""D
Weightof Unit:35 lbs.
Recommended Room Size:20' x 35'
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): Smoke - 450; Dust - 400; Pollen - 450
CFM Rating (Cubic Feet Of Air Cleaned Per Minute): 530
Electrical Requirements:120 Watts
High Speed -71 dB (decibels)
Low Speed -35 dB