Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Call 1.800.ALLERGY (1.800.255.3749)
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm ET
Bed Bug Patrol is the simple way to kill bed bug adults, larvae, & eggs. This 100% natural, non-pesticide product is safe to use around children and pets. Now there is a way to stop the nightmare of bed bug infestation and start getting a good night's sleep again free of bites and anxiety.
View other categories where this product is found.
- Contains no carcinogens such as permethrin and pyrethrin found in many bed bug treatments.
- Bed Bug Patrol is not EPA-registered because it contains only 100% EPA exempt ingredients*.
*This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Trask Research, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients quality for exemptions from registration under FIFRA.
Steps For Bed Bug Removal:
- Once you see bed bugs or a reddish brown stain trail, look very closely for hiding places such as behind electrical switch plates, behind wall posters, between books and magazines on shelves and in racks.
- Remove all bedding and wash in very hot water.
- Vacuum the mattress and other areas thoroughly and immediately discard the vacuum bag.
- Spray Bed Bug Patrol onto any surfaces where bed bugs are suspected to be: the entire bed frame, underneath the bed, baseboards, etc.
- Install mattress, box spring and pillow encasings to guard against any eggs that might remain and hatch allowing bed bugs to re-infest your bedroom and also to protect your mattress, box spring, and pillows from re-infestation.
100% natural plant extracts of Euginia Carophylla, Mentha Piperita, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate from Coconut Extract.
This product is exempt from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the EPA. Cutting Edge Formulations, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.
Generally, one 24-oz bottle is needed per room treated although the amount necessary may vary according to room size and degree of infestation. To be economical, we recommend the 24-oz bottle with sprayer to begin and additional gallons if more Bed Bug Patrol is needed.