Bed Bug Patrol Luggage Spray is the simple way to kill bed bug adults, larvae, & eggs that may be trying to hitchhike home in your luggage. Now when you travel, there is no need to worry about the nightmare of introducing bed bugs into your home. This 100% natural, non-pesticide product is safe to use around children and pets.
View other categories where this product is found.
- Comes in 3-oz travel size perfect to fit in carry-on luggage.
- Contains no carcinogens such as permethrin and pyrethrin found in many bed bug treatments.
- Bed Bug Patrol is not EPA-registered because it contains only 100% EPA exempt ingredients*.
- Bed Bug Patrol Luggage Spray kills bed bugs and is also highly effective at repelling bed bugs, with a 99.6% repel rate for the first 6-8 hours of application.
*This product is exempt from registration with the Federal EPA under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. Trask Research, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients quality for exemptions from registration under FIFRA.
Steps To Use Bed Bug Patrol Luggage Spray:
- If you see bed bugs or a reddish brown stain trail indicating their presence in your hotel room, Bed Bug Patrol Luggage Spray can put your mind at ease.
- Do not set your luggage on the floor or the bed. The bathtub is the safest place.
- Spray directly on luggage. Bed Bug Patrol is non-staining so it will cause no damage.
- Apply when bed bugs are first seen, every 6-8 hours after the initial application, and just before leaving the hotel.
.003 Clove essential oil, 1% peppermint essential oil. Inserts: Citric acid, glycerin, oleic acid, water.
This product is exempt from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under section 25(b) of FIFRA, and as such, is not registered with the EPA. Cutting Edge Formulations, Inc. represents that this product and its ingredients qualify for exemption from registration under FIFRA.