The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air is engineered and built to enhance sleep by providing the optimum in clean air. Designed especially for allergy and asthma sufferers, The Bedroom Machine's advanced filtering system removes allergens, asthma-triggering irritants, molds, mildew, fungi, germs, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, gases, odors and smoke.
Benefits of using the Bedroom Machine include sounder sleep, reduced snoring, improved immune system, fresher air, less sleeptime allergy and asthma reactions, and less coughing, wheezing and sneezing.
View other categories where this product is found.
International Orders: Austin Air purifiers are available with electrical plugs for international voltage.
Please call 1.800.255.3749 for information, pricing, and shipping charges on units to be used outside North America.
- 5-Stage Advanced Filtration Power
- Stage 1: Large Particle Pre-Filter Removes Dust, Hair and Pet Dander
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter Removes Molds, Spores, and Pollen
- Stage 3: 15 lbs of Proprietary Carbon Blend to removes chemicals, gases and odors (including sulfuric acid and ammonia)
- Stage 4: 60 sq ft of Certified HEPA material that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns.
- Stage 5: HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Adsorption) Carbon Cloth
- Low cost of ownership - long-life filter lasts up to 5 years for normal residential use
- Energy efficient - uses 1.1 amp and 135 watts at the highest setting
- Centrifugal fan with 3-speed control switch
- Durable steel housing with a powder coating paint finish to eliminate off-gassing.
- Easy to move from room to room on heavy-duty casters.
For maximum benefit, place this machine in your bedroom at least 4 inches from a wall or furniture.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Specs:
Dimensions of Unit: 23"H x 14 1/2"W x 14 1/2"D
Weight of Unit: 45 lbs
Recommended Room Size: effective up to 750 sq.ft. (25' x 30')
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): information not available
CFM Rating (Cubic Feet Of Air Cleaned Per Minute): 250
Electrical Requirements: 1.1 amp, 135 watts
Noise Level: High Speed: 67 dB (decibels)