Our National brand Advanced HEPA+ Air Room Purifier is made exclusive to our specifications and control, and delivers 4-stage filtration to your home's air so it can be cleaner than ever and free of the many indoor allergens that make you and your family sick or just feel miserable. You'll get quiet operation - even while running on the highest setting - and three fan speeds for better control. And unlike many other room air purifiers, you won't replace any filters for 5 years or more - that alone can save you hundreds of dollars after your purchase! This machine has solid steel construction with heavy-duty casters for ease of movement. Baked-on powder paint means no off-gassing. Available in 5 colors. 5-Year Limited Mfr. Warranty.
View other categories where this product is found.
Why the National brand Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier?
- Superior Filtration ‐ Particles, Gases, Odors and VOCs
The Advanced HEPA+ provides 4 stages of intense filtration. What sets the Advanced HEPA+ apart from other True HEPA systems is its filters. The Advanced HEPA+ contains 60 square feet of True Medical-Grade HEPA filter media (to trap sub-micron particles). The HEPA is surrounded by 15 pounds of granular carbon/zeolite (to 'adsorb' odors, gases, formaldehyde, ammonia, and carbon monoxide). The specially made activated carbon is highly porous, producing a much larger surface area, which enhances and extends its performance. Two pre-filters block larger particles – one that surrounds the carbon/zeolite filter, the other that wraps around the interior of the unit's housing. The power of this filtration in capturing particles and gaseous pollutants puts the Advanced HEPA+ at the top of its class.
- Designed for Performance
The Advanced HEPA+ processes 250 cubic feet of air every minute. Air is drawn in from all sides of the unit via its 360° air intake grilles, where it immediately begins to be pulled through the 4-stage filter, which progressively removes dust, hair, fibers, odors, gases, VOCs, Radon daughters, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and other allergens and contaminants.
The Advanced HEPA+ features high-velocity airflow, capable of cleaning up to 1500 square foot room in 15-20 minutes. The unit's powerful fan produces an airflow of 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute) on high, 200 cfm on medium, and 75 cfm on low. Running the unit on high with the door closed helps to quickly create a pocket of clean air around the user.
The Advanced HEPA+ produces 50-66 dBA (decibels) of noise, depending on fan speed selected. Customers report it to be very quiet on the low setting. Set at high, the sound approximates that of a normal conversation. Many customers use the high setting for quick or maximum air cleaning.
The Advanced HEPA+ is solidly made. Each unit is built using 22-gauge welded steel that does not rattle or vibrate, even at max speed. A powder-coated finish (baked at 375°F) does not off-gas and lends durability. The Advanced HEPA+ comes equipped with heavy-duty casters for easy portability on either floors or carpets.
The Advanced HEPA+ saves energy. An energy efficient PSC motor, equipped with a centrifugal fan, uses less energy than some light bulbs. Electricity to run the unit on Low (56 watts) should cost about half a penny an hour, on Medium (83 watts) about 1 cent and hour, and on High (135 watts) about 1.5 cents an hour. (Rates are based on average residential electricity rates projected by the United States EIA for 2014-2015.)
- Made in USA
Our National brand Advanced HEPA+ is made exclusive to our specifications and control and is made right here in the USA by American workers dedicated to making the best possible air purifiers for those whose lives are affected by respiratory illness or discomfort.
- Product Integrity
The Advanced HEPA+ undergoes tough government and third-party testing, whose stringent standards must be met to ensure the product performs as claimed. Product testing is conducted by accredited and well-respected testing laboratories, and has included tests on flow design, airflow rate, and gas, odor and particle removal.
- Ease of Use and Low Maintenance
The Advanced HEPA+ comes ready to be plugged in. The unit comes with two filters ‐ the outer pre-filter, and the HEPA filter assembly. All models use a manual rotary dial to switch between 3 fan speeds ‐ High (III), Medium (II) and Low (I). The unit can be placed anywhere in a room, but should be at least 4-8 inches from a wall for maximum effectiveness.
Advanced HEPA+ filters are designed to last up to five years, which saves on the hassle and cost of frequent filter replacements. If filters do need to be replaced, the process is straightforward and should take only a few minutes. Although the bottom cover must be removed using a Phillips-head screwdriver (4 screws), filters just lift out for easy replacement. The outer surface of the units need only be vacuumed monthly to remove dust particles that may accumulate on the exterior air intake grilles.
The Advanced HEPA+ provides clean air in rooms up to a maximum of:
- 1500 sq. ft. (1 air change per hour)
- 875 sq. ft. (2 air changes per hour)
- 600 sq. ft. (3 air changes per hour)
- 465 sq. ft. (4 air changes per hour)
- 375 sq. ft. (5 air changes per hour)
- 315 sq. ft. (6 air changes per hour)
Advanced HEPA+ Features:
- Helps reduce exposure to particulates that cause allergic reaction or respiratory distress
- Also helps to significantly reduce odors, gases, chemical vapors, fumes, and some VOCs
- Unmatched 4-Stage Filtration Power:
- Stage 1: Large Particle Pre-Filter removes dust, hair, and pet dander
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter removes pollen, molds, and other spores
- Stage 3: Activated Carbon and Zeolite (15 lbs) removes gases, odors, fumes, and VOCs
- Stage 4: True Medical-Grade HEPA (60 sq ft) removes allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other particulates:
- 99.97% removal of particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 95.0% removal of particles larger than 0.1 micron
- Powerful 360° air intake system maximizes efficiency and speeds delivery of filtered air
- Air outlet at upper-side can be directed where you need it most
- Energy efficient PSC motor, rated for continuous use at high RPM
- Low cost of ownership ‐ no filter changes for up to 5 years
- 3-speed rotary dial (low, medium, high)
- Solid steel construction
- Heavy-duty, easy-roll casters
- 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D ‐ 45 lbs
- Baked-on powder coat does not off-gas
- Ozone free
- Made in USA
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
The National Brand Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier Instructions
Please see Owner's Manual for operating and care instructions, plus full instructions on changing the filter pack.
General on Pre-Filter:
- The outer Stage 1 pre-filter (which you can see can through the unit's perforated grille) can last for years with regular cleaning. Just vacuum the outer surface of the unit monthly (you do not need to open the unit) by using the brush attachment of your vacuum to remove dust from the outside of the unit and large particles from the pre-filter.
- If you do not maintain the outer Stage 1 pre-filter or if it becomes damaged, genuine Advanced HEPA+ replacement filters are available through National Allergy.
General on HEPA Filter:
- Advanced HEPA+ filters are designed to last up to 5 years. However, please remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the air purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has an unusually high level of airborne particulates, smoke or gaseous contaminants, the filter's service life may be shortened.
- Regular maintenance helps to prolong the life of the HEPA filter. Keep the area surrounding the air purifier clean, and be sure to vacuum any dust buildup on the outside of the unit, especially on the 360° air intake grille.
- Replace the HEPA filter pack if you notice a significant drop in clean, odorless air flow.
- Caution: Filter may have sharp edges. Please wear gloves when servicing the filter.
- Important ‐ For first-time use or any time you change the HEPA filter pack, it is important that you run the purifier on the High (III) setting for at least the first hour of use. After the first hour, turn the Speed Control Setting to the desired level.
Sorry, The National Brand Advanced HEPA+ air purifiers cannot be shipped to PO boxes, military addresses,
or outside of the United States.