Vital Oxide Disinfectant from The Ecology Works

Vital Oxide Disinfectant from The Ecology Works

Versatile Cleaner Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Removes Mold

Vital Oxide is a unique multi-purpose disinfectant that works like a powerhouse, yet is gentle on you. Many cleaners use strong chemicals, which can irritate sensitivities and be bad. Read More

5.0
5.0 1

Ratings Breakdown

0 Ratings
0 Ratings
0 Ratings
0 Ratings
1 Ratings
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 3-oz. Travel Size
larger image
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 3-oz. Travel Size
Item# 360-5003

In Stock: usually ships within 1-2 business days from our warehouse.

$7.99
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 32-oz Spray
larger image
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 32-oz Spray
Item# 360-5032

In Stock: usually ships within 1-2 business days from our warehouse.

$14.49
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 1-gallon Refill
larger image
Vital Oxide Disinfectant - 1-gallon Refill
Item# 360-5128

In Stock: usually ships within 1-2 business days from our warehouse.

$37.96

Description

Vital Oxide is a unique multi-purpose disinfectant that works like a powerhouse, yet is gentle on you. Many cleaners use strong chemicals, which can irritate sensitivities and be bad for the environment. Vital Oxide does not. It's strong enough for excellent cleaning and disinfecting, yet mild enough that you can wash your hands without irritation or concern. It disinfects through oxidation rather than bleaching, for thorough and confident cleaning without the harsh side effects.

Use this versatile cleaner to sanitize the kitchen, bathroom, and all throughout the home to kill 99.999% of MRSA, Norovirus, Salmonella, E.coli, Listeria, H1N1, Swine Flu and more. It’s also effective against mold and mildew, with recent tests showing that it kept mold from growing on ceiling tile for 7 months. Vital Oxide is also a highly effective odor remover that treats odors at the molecular level rather than simply masking them with fragrances.

Available in 32-oz spray bottle and 1-gallon refill bottle.


View other categories where this product is found.

Extra Info

You’ll find many uses for home, office, school, gym, travel and more! Vital Oxide is safe to use, with extremely low toxicity and EPA registration nationwide. It can even be used on water-safe fabrics.

Brought to you by The Ecology Works, Vital Oxide is the smart environmental choice. The 100% biodegradable formula is eco-friendly, with no ozone-harming VOCs. Non-corrosive, odorless, colorless, and will not irritate skin.

Instructions

To Disinfect Hard Non-Porous Surfaces:
  • Apply Vital Oxide full strength to pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces, wetting thoroughly with spray, sponge, mop, or by immersion in solution
  • Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for viral inactivation - 10 minutes for bacteria disinfection
  • For immersion, replace solution daily, or more frequently if it becomes significantly soiled or diluted
  • For cleaning floors, use one cup Vital Oxide per gallon of water in bucket and clean with sponge, mop or pad

Specs

  • Removes mold, bacteria and viruses with no strong chemicals to irritate sensitivities
  • Kills bacterial and viruses like MRSA, salmonella, E.coli, HIV-1, H1N1 Flu, Swine Flu, and more without harming the environment
  • Powerful mold and mildew eliminator
  • Effectively removes odors without masking or covering with fragrance
  • EPA registered and gentle on you!

Reviews

  • 1 Ratings RATE THIS PRODUCT
  • 5
    Kathleen - 6/1/13 12:32 pm I've been looking for a cleaner and disinfectant that doesn't bother my allergies and asthma and I have finally found one with this product. I used in my shower on some soap scum that had been there quite awhile since I couldn't stand over the counter cleaners. Surprisingly this took it off very easily with a scrub pad, and I really didn't even have to scrub long a hard. I hope you continue to have this. I'm a believer and I will definately be purchasing more.

    Owned product for: less than a month