Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Call 1.800.ALLERGY (1.800.255.3749)
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm ET
The HEPA Filter works in a 3-stage filtration process to remove dust, dust mite allergens, pollen, animal dander, bacteria, fungi, mold spores, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, vehicle emissions and more. This 3-stage process, along with Amaircare's Perfect Seal HEPA technology, ensure that particles large and microscopic are captured and retained in the filter media and not re-released into the air that you breathe.
View other categories where this product is found.
Using a HEPA filtration system helps you to avoid allergens that cause allergy symptoms and also freshens the air in your home. HEPA is a standard created by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission that requires that filtered air have 99.97% of particulates as small as 0.3 microns removed before it is considered HEPA. A micron is 300 times smaller than the thickness of one strand of human hair.
This long-life, low maintenance HEPA Filter can last up to 5 years. Bear in mind that the HEPA Filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the AirWash purification system and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has unusually high levels of airborne particulates, the filter's service life may be impacted.
- Removes 99.97% of airborne allergens and particles down to 0.3 microns
- Filters dust, dust mite allergens, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, attached viruses, cigarette smoke and some VOCs
- Perfect Seal HEPA™ technology guarantees HEPA performance with 100% of the air passing through the HEPA media
- Replace HEPA Filter every 2-5 years, depending on use
- "Easy Twist" 16" diameter HEPA cartridge makes filter changes quick and easy
- Made in North America