3M Particulate Respirator Mask 8233 N100 with Valve
3M Particulate Respirator Mask 8233 N100 with Valve is ideal for those who want NIOSH's highest-rated N100 filtration efficiency (99.97% of particles to 0.3 microns) for non-oil based particles. Valved mask stays cooler by 7.5°F and doesn't fog eyewear. Best choice for extended wear in hot, dusty or physically demanding conditions. Single disposable mask.
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
Ideal for heavy-duty jobs at home or work, 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8233 N100 with Valve, is well suited for those who want NIOSH's highest-rated filtration efficiency (99.97% of particles to 0.3 microns) for non-oil based particles in a maintenance-free, disposable respirator. Designed and rated for workers and occupational use, the 8233 (N100) is ideal for heavy-duty jobs at work or at home. The NIOSH N100-rated∗ respirator reduces inhalation exposure from allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, non-oil based mists, and other particles you want to avoid. 3M's Cool Flow™ Valve releases exhaled breath quickly and effectively for temperatures inside the facepiece averaging 7.5°F cooler than similar masks tested without the valve. 3M's high-performance Electret filter media also makes breathing cooler and easier. Package contains one (1) disposable mask.
|∗||NIOSH N100 approval rating signifies that the mask filters at least 99.97% of non-oil based particles as small as 0.3 microns. The "N" means it is not oil resistant. "N100" means highest NIOSH filtration rating in this class.|
- Disposable, valved respirator mask carries NIOSH's highest N100 rating for non-oil based particle filtration
- Best choice for extended wear in hot, dusty or physically demanding conditions
- Can be worn comfortably for longer periods than unvalved respirators, including the 3M 9210 N95
- Cool Flow™ Valve means your face stays 7.5°F cooler and eyewear doesn't fog
- Advanced 3M media filters out small particles and improves breathability
- Adjustable dual head straps and foam faceseal ensure comfort and fit
- Pliant nose foam and adjustable nosepiece form a secure seal
- Lightweight and cool for increased wearability
- Soft inner material adds comfort
- Latex free
Solid particles, such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit vapors. Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, and other operations involving the heating or pouring of metals. Radioactive particulate materials, such as uranium and plutonium. Also ideal for certain OSHA substance-specific contaminants including lead, MDA, arsenic and cadmium (excluding asbestos). Can also be used in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
For additional information on 3M use recommendations for this class of respirator, please consult the 3M Respirator Selection Guide found on the 3M OH&ESD web site at www.3M.com/occsafety or call 1-800-243-4630 in the U.S.A. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
Do Not Use For:
Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
This respirator can help reduce exposure to certain airborne biological particles (e.g., viruses, mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or diseases. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants.
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™ 8233 N100 Particulate Respirator Mask with Valve.
Please carefully read and follow the User Instructions provided with the product. You can additionally refer to the Owner's Manual tab for an overview and user instructions for this respirator.
General on Use and Time Use Limitations:
- This respirator mask is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. While this mask can also be used in home settings, it is NOT designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- If respirator mask becomes damaged or soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator mask.
3M™ 8233 N100 Particulate Respirator Mask with Valve
Please click on a link below to view: