3M Particulate Respirator Mask 9211 N95 with Valve 10-Pack
3M Particulate Respirator Masks 9211 N95 valved masks keep out fine dusts, allergens, and more. Lightweight, breathable, and long wearing. Latex free.
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
3M™ Particulate Respirator Mask 9211 N95 with Valve - 10 Pack, is the right choice when comfort due to extended wear is most important. These masks are NIOSH N95-rated∗ masks are certified to filter at least 95% of non-oiled based particles down to 0.3 microns reducing inhalation exposure from allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, non-oil based mists, and other fine particles you want to avoid. 3M's Cool Flow™ Valve releases exhaled breath quickly and effectively for temperatures inside the facepiece averaging 7.5°F cooler than similar masks tested without the valve. In fact, the 9211 (N95) was cooler than all other disposable respirators tested by 3M. Designed and rated for workers and occupational use, but equally useful at home, the disposable 9211 (N95) offers optimum comfort, value and convenience whether you're grinding metal, sanding plaster or just working in the yard. Box contains ten (10) individually packaged masks.
|∗||NIOSH N95 approval rating signifies that the mask filters at least 95% of non-oil based particles as small as 0.3 microns. The "N" means it is not oil resistant.|
- Disposable, flatfold 3M™ valved respirator mask carries NIOSH N95 approval rating for non-oil based particle filtration
- Can be worn comfortably for longer periods than unvalved respirators, including the 3M 9210 N95
- Best choice for extended wear in hot, dusty or physically demanding conditions
- Cool Flow™ valve means your face stays cooler and your eyeglasses don't fog
- Advanced 3M media filters out small particles and improves breathability
- Pliant nose foam and adjustable nosepiece form a secure seal
- Lightweight and cool for increased wearability
- Soft inner material adds comfort
- Latex free
Particles, such as those from pollen, dust, grinding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, and certain other substances. Liquids or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors. For additional information on 3M use recommendations for this class of respirator, please consult the 3M Respirator Selection Guide found on the 3M OH&ESD web site at www.3M.com/occsafety or call 1-800-243-4630 in the U.S.A. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
Do Not Use For:
Gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, or sandblasting; particulate concentrations that exceed either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. In the U.S., do not use when OSHA substance-specific standards, such as those for arsenic, cadmium, lead in the construction industry, or 4,4’-methylene dianiline (MDA) specify other types of respiratory protection. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
This respirator can help reduce exposure to certain airborne biological particles (e.g., viruses, mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or diseases. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants.
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™ 9211 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask with Valve.
Please carefully read and follow the User Instructions provided with the product. You can additionally refer to the Owner's Manual tab for instructions on this respirator.
General on Use and Time Use Limitations:
- This respirator mask is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. While this mask can also be used in home settings, it is NOT designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- When stored according to the temperature and humidity conditions specified in the User Instructions that come with the product, the respirator mask may be used until the "use by" date specified on the product's packaging.
- If respirator mask becomes damaged or soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator mask.
3M™ 9211 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask with Valve
Please click on a link below to view: