ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray Gallon Refill
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander
Allersearch® ADMS™ Anti-Allergen Treatment is an inorganic anti-allergen spray that uses an oxidizing compound to destroy allergens from dust mites, pet dander, pollens, mold and mildew on contact. Allersearch® ADMS™ is a gentle, non-staining formulation that does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate, making it safe to use on all colors, including white or off-white. ADMS™ can be used safely on surfaces that are not water sensitive, including most carpeting, upholstery, curtains, vehicle interiors, pet bedding, and more.
Allersearch® ADMS™ comes in a convenient 32-oz spray bottle to treat approximately 600 square feet. An economical one-gallon refill bottle is available separately for larger areas or for repeat applications.
To obtain optimal treatment benefits, use ADMS™ together with Allersearch® X-Mite® Anti-Allergen Carpet Treatment.
- Mild, non-staining formula contains no tannic acid or benzyl benzoate
- Neutralizes allergens from dust mites, pets, molds and pollens
- Ideal for treating carpets, the second largest allergy source
- Treats even white or light-colored carpet, soft furnishings and drapes
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Ready-to-use, 32-oz spray bottle treats about 600 sq ft
- For best results, reapply every 30 days
Blend of surfactants and Tween 20, complexed in an aqueous solution.
Click here to see the MSDS for Allersearch ADMS Anti Allergen Spray.
Directions for Use:
Allersearch ADMS is ready to use right out of the bottle. The gallon refill will treat around 2400 sq ft. The 32-oz. spray (available separately) will cover about 600 sq ft. For best results, reapply every 30 days.
Use Allersearch ADMS on:
- Soft Surfaces, such as carpeting, upholstery, curtains and other window treatments, pet beds, car interiors and other soft furnishings.
- ADMS is an excellent choice for removing allergens from white or light-colored carpets and upholstery.
Treatment Application - Soft Surfaces:
Spray a fine mist of ADMS to dry surface in enough quantity to dampen the external surface fibers of the item being treated. Allow treated surface to dry for approximately 3 hours. Once surface is dry, vacuum to pick up any excess residue. ADMS should be applied every 30 days to keep allergen levels to a minimum. For optimum effectiveness, use ADMS in conjunction with Allersearch X-Mite dry carpet treatment for allergens.
Treatment Application - Hard Surfaces:
Treat hard surfaces for allergens by dampening a dust cloth with ADMS, or spray a fine mist on surface and wipe with a dry cloth.