Smart Touch Disposable Vinyl Gloves 100-Pack
This product provides relief from: Sensitive Skin
Single-use Smart Touch® Disposable Vinyl Gloves - Box of 100 are a non-latex and powder-free vinyl glove. Used by schools, daycare's, food service personnel, factories, and more, these convenient, waterproof gloves are just as popular at home as they are at work. Smart Touch® gloves are resistant to many allergy-causing irritants like detergents, bleach, cleaners, paint, or chemicals¹ that most of us touch at work or in and around the house. Use with confidence to protect sensitive skin when dusting, household cleaning, handling food items, working on crafts, and outdoor projects. Available in Medium or Large. Box contains 100 Disposable Vinyl Gloves by SmartPractice® .
- Disposable vinyl gloves help to protect hands at home or work
- Made by SmartPractice®, maker of dermatological health care products
- Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) manufactured without chlorine
- No allergenic vulcanizing chemicals
- Medical-grade, non-sterile, and single use
- Latex-free and powder-free²
- 100 ambidextrous gloves per box
- Components used in making vinyl gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Not intended for use as a general chemical barrier.
- Residual powder content is less than 2 mg per glove.