Allergy-Free Electrostatic Filter Cleaner Spray
Allergy-Free® Electrostatic Filter Cleaner by AllerTech® cleans permanent furnace filters, removing tough grease, dirt, dust and allergens that collect on the filter. Good for all makes of permanent, electrostatic furnace filters. Use monthly to keep your filter performing at peak efficiency. (Not for use on disposable furnace filters.) 32-oz Bottle with Sprayer.
Allergy-Free® Electrostatic Filter Cleaner by AllerTech® removes tough dirt, grease, dust and allergens that collect on permanent electrostatic furnace filters, such as the Aller-Pure™ Gold Permanent Furnace Filters. Allergy-Free filter cleaner used once a month keeps your permanent filter performing at its best. Regular cleaning prevents clogging and prolongs the life of permanent air filters by keeping the filtration area unobstructed so it remains able to effectively capture problematic allergens and contaminants. Specially formulated Allergy-Free Filter Cleaner to be more effective than other permanent filter cleaners or washing with just tap water alone. Available in a 32-oz spray bottle.
Use monthly to keep your permanent filter performing at its best.
- Helps keep permanent electrostatic filters performing at peak efficiency
- More effective than other filter cleaners or just water alone
- Formula contains no phosphates or chlorine
- 100% biodegradable - environmentally friendly
- Not for use on disposable furnace filters
- Use monthly for best results
- Economical 32-oz spray bottle
Sodium Hydroxide (1%) in aqueous solution.
Click here to see the MSDS for Allergy-Free Filter Cleaner.
Just a few simple sprays of Allergy-Free® Filter Cleaner on a monthly basis works to break down trapped allergen particles, grime, soot and other debris, so that they can be rinsed away easily with a garden hose.
Directions for use:
- Vacuum or shake loose dust and debris off your permanent filter.
- Thoroughly spray the Allergy-Free filter cleaner on both sides of the filter.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes, or longer, if necessary.
- Wash filter thoroughly using running water from the spray nozzle of a garden hose or indoor faucet.
- Shake out excess water. Allow filter to dry completely before re-installing.
- Repeat process every 30 days, or as needed.
- Use monthly to keep your filter performing at peak efficiency.
Note: For use on permanent air filters only.