Allergy Prevention Spa Pillowcases
This product provides relief from: Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew
Allergy Prevention 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheets and Pillowcases allow you to enjoy luxurious quality bed linens at home at a remarkably low price for a set. Comparable sheet sets of this quality are usually much higher priced. This 100% polyester microfiber fabric is softer than 600 thread count cotton and does not pill like flannel sheets or micro fluff. The fabric's ultra fine "peach weave" creates the velvety texture of peach skin, for a wonderful feel on the skin.
Allergy Prevention 100% Polyester Microfiber Sheets and Pillowcases are the perfect complement an effective allergy prevention program of completely encasing the mattress, pillow and box spring. The polyester microfiber fabric is naturally mold and mildew resistant and will not harbor dust mites and dust particles – an added benefit for allergy sufferers. The easy-care laundering and wrinkle-resistant sheet set includes one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and either one pillowcase (Twin sets) or two pillowcases (Full, Queen and King sets). Additional pillowcases sold separately. Comes in your choice of six colors.
- Allergy Prevention Sheets and Pillowcases by Royal Spa wash and dry easily for simple care
- Microfiber fabric is sumptuously soft and breathable to keep you comfortable all night long
- Polyester microfiber naturally resists mold and mildew, and retards dust and dust mite allergen
- Sheet Sets include:
- one (1) fitted sheet
- one (1) flat sheet
- one (1) Standard/Queen pillowcase (for Twin sets)
- two (2) Standard/Queen pillowcases (for Full and Queen sets)
- two (2) King pillowcases (for King sets)
- Available in twin, full, queen and king sets in these relaxing colors:
- Ice Blue
- Tea Green
- Spa White
Comparable Specifications ‒ Allergy Prevention Pillowcases:
|Breathability & Coolness||Moderate Breathability and Coolness|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Microfiber|
|Made in USA||No|
|Washability||Machine Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ Allergy Prevention Pillowcases:
- Machine wash in COLD water.
- To maintain the natural properties of the microfiber fabric, do not use chlorine bleach, fabric softener, or dryer sheets.
- Tumble dry LOW. Remove promptly.
- Do not iron.