AllergyZone Face Masks (N95) with Valve
AllergyZone Face Masks N95 are certified by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as effective in reducing the inhalation of dust and allergens, and even more serious airborne health threats. Center air valve provides long-wearing comfort. Comes in 3-Pack or 10-Pack.
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
The AllergyZone Face Mask N95 is NIOSH certified∗ as effective in dramatically reducing the inhalation of common airborne allergens, as well as more serious airborne health threats. NIOSH, a division of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), recommends wearing a NIOSH-approved respirator mask to prevent exposure to flu virus, such as H1N1 and SARS, or other viruses and contaminants. Use of this mask is also recommended where high levels of dust and other fine particles exist, such as while cleaning, doing carpentry, or on home improvement projects. The inexpensive cost of this face mask does not mean it is not highly effective. In fact, its NIOSH N95 rating means it is at least 95% efficient at filtering non-oil based particles as small as 0.3 microns. The bendable nose grip, adjustable straps and center air valve permit long-wearing comfort. Available in a 3-Pack or a more economical 10-Pack.
|∗||NIOSH N95 approval rating signifies that the mask filters at least 95% of non-oil based particles as small as 0.3 microns. The "N" means it is not oil resistant.|
- Filters out 95% of airborne allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, and more to 0.3 microns
- Soft texture surface, pliable nose grip, adjustable straps, and lightweight styling make for easy wearing
- Center air valve lets exhaled air escape to reduce heat and moisture build-up inside the mask
- Contours nicely around the face, so no unfiltered air gets in
- Contains no allergenic materials or components
- Suitable for use with eyewear
- Latex free
The AllergyZone N95 Face Mask can be worn for up to 30 days, but should be replaced if it gets wet.