Allersearch Allergen Wash Laundry Detergent
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander
Concentrated Allersearch® Allergen Wash™ Laundry Detergent has long been favored by customers for its all-in-one ability to both clean and remove allergens in any wash temperature. This amazing laundry detergent with allergen eliminator blends non-ionic super surfactants with a natural, anti-allergen complex called Acaril®, making Allergen Wash one of the top allergy avoidance recommendations "prescribed" by allergists.
Allergen Wash is equally effective in cold water as it is in warm or hot, so you can confidently use it on colors, linens and delicates without fear of fading or damage. The non-irritating formula is non toxic and free of perfumes, dyes, and other bothersome additives. A quality product from the Allersearch® family of anti-allergen products. Offered in 24 ox. bottle and one-gallon size.
For Use In Standard & High Efficiency Washers.
Allersearch® Allergen Wash™ Laundry Detergent:
- All-in-one, concentrated laundry detergent and allergen remover
- Removes allergens in any wash temperature (hot, warm or cold), including:
- dust mite allergen
- pet dander
- mold and mildew
- Protects delicate bedding and other launderables that would otherwise be damaged in a hot-water wash
- Conserves energy and prevents fading with a cold or warm water wash
- Uses Acaril® as the active ingredient to remove allergens
- Mild, non-toxic formula is free of dyes, fragrances and irritating additives
- High-efficiency washer compatible
- Economical Gallon size – launders 160 medium loads or 240 HE loads!
Blended non-ionic surfactants and builders emulsified in an herbal complex, tree root (tea tree oil) extract.
Click here to see the MSDS for Allersearch Allergen Wash.
Allersearch Allergen Wash Laundry Detergent is safe for all fabric types including delicates, and can be used in regular or high efficiency washers:
Directions for Use:
- Regular top-loading washing machine:
- Fill machine halfway with water.
- Add 3/4 scoop (or two capfuls) of Allergen Wash into machine for regular-size loads.
- Continue filling to desired water level.
- Add items to be laundered to machine and launder.
- HE (High Efficiency) and other front load washers:
- Follow instructions for your front loader.
- Add one capful for medium loads.
- Anti-Allergen Laundry DetergentMSRP $38.00 Selling Price $29.99
- AllerTech® All-Temperature Laundry DetergentMSRP $29.00 Selling Price $24.99
- BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Bedding SetsMSRP $163.00 - $294.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $234.99