AllerTech® Anti-Allergen Spray Solution (32-oz)
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander
AllerTech® Anti-Allergen Solution neutralizes allergens created by dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and pets, rendering these allergens harmless to allergy sufferers. The solution's formula works by breaking down the structure of protein-based allergens and encapsulating what's left. Once denatured, allergens can no longer bond with the human body's antibodies, thus avoiding the histamine response or "the allergic reaction." Many protein-based allergens in household and commercial environments, like dust mite allergen, pet dander, cockroach, and even pollen and mold are neutralized by the AllerTech Anti-Allergen Solution. For use on carpets, upholstery, fabrics, and other surfaces in your home, office, and vehicle.
Sold in a 32-oz spray bottle and 128-oz (gallon) refill bottle.
- Non-toxic, plant and mineral-based formulation denatures protein-based allergens on contact, making them unable to cause an allergic reaction
- Clear, stain-free formula for use on all water-safe fabric colors ‒ contains no tannic acid
- Can safely be used on all washable household and commercial surfaces, plus on vehicles, clothing and bedding
- Completely safe for pets and pet bedding ‒ neutralizes pet dander and dust mite allergen
- Proven to reduce allergens, as confirmed in independent lab tests.
- A 32-oz spray bottle covers up to 600 sq. ft.
Anti-allergen extract, deionized water, non-ionic surfactants.
Click here to see the MSDS for AllerTech® Anti-Allergen Solution.
Directions for Use:
- Insert sprayer into bottle
- Spray on dry surfaces for optimal effectiveness
- Dampen with a fine mist on surface to be treated.
- For hard surfaces apply and wipe dry. For soft surfaces and water-soluble fabrics allow to dry thoroughly then vacuum.
- Lock sprayer bottle nozzle before storing. Store in cool, dry place.
- For protection year-round against household allergens repeat treatment every 30 days.