Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander
Super-concentrated Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent by The Ecology Works® removes allergens from your launderables, using a fragrance-free formula with no dyes or enzymes. Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent separates oils, fats, and other soils from fabrics, so that your wash rinses completely clean. Laundry comes out with no chemical residues that could cause skin irritation, like some detergents do. Treats an entire washload of clothing or bedding, leaving it springtime fresh and allergen free. Available in 40-oz bottle.
For Use In Standard & High Efficiency Washers.
- Comes from The Ecology Works®, whose unique products strike at the root causes of many common allergic reactions
- Neutralizes allergens in cold, warm or hot water, including:
- Dust mite allergen
- Pet dander
- Mold and mildew
- Odor neutralizer leaves laundry smelling fresh without the use of fragrances
- Free of dyes, enzymes, d-limonene terpenes, phosphates & nitrates
- 100% biodegradable, plant-based formula
- Safely pre-treats stains
- 40-oz bottle launders:
- 40 medium-sized loads for regular washers
- 80 medium-sized loads in HE (high efficiency) front loaders
Water, SLES, Sodium Bicarbonate, Proprietary Surfactant, Proprietary Oxidant.
Click here to see the MSDS for Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent.
Directions for Use
Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent can be used in regular or high efficiency washers:
- Regular washing machine:
- Use one-half capful (1 oz) for medium loads
- Use one full capful (2 oz) for large loads
- HE (High Efficiency) front load washers:
- Use one-quarter capful (1/2 oz) for medium loads
- Use one-half capful (1/2 oz) for large loads
|Note:||The first few washings may produce higher-than-usual sudsing as any built-up residual detergent from previous washings is removed from your laundry items.|