Bagless Bissell CleanView 9595 Upright Vacuum
This product provides relief from: Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Bagless and powerful,Bissell® CleanView® Bagless Upright Vacuum ‐ Model 9595 features OnePass Technology® – powerful cyclonic suction and an innovative rotating brush design work in tandem pulling more dirt into the vacuum, so that your home gets cleaner, faster. Bagless, Bissell® CleanView® Upright 9595 bottom Easy Empty™ dirt tank with a 2.2‐liter capacity and HEPA‐like filter and washable pre‐filter that trap fine dust and allergens. The vacuum's 25‐foot power cord and 6‐foot stretchable hose make the job even easier by allowing a long reach without stopping to change outlets. And the extension wand and 3 attachments easily handle all those above‐floor cleaning jobs. The Bissell® CleanView® 9595 will bring peace of mind to allergy sufferers and anyone looking for a cleaner home. 2‐Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
What Comes in the Box?
- Bissell® CleanView® 9595 Bagless Upright Vacuum with Rotating Floor Brush Powerfoot
- 6‐foot Expandable Hose
- 11" Extension Wand (and wand clip for on‐board storage)
- 25‐foot Cord Wrap
- Three (3) Accessory Tools:
- 4" TurboBrush
- 10" Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush/Upholstery Tool
- Two (2) filters: ∗
- 1 washable foam pre‐motor filter (yellow)
- 1 pleated post‐motor filter (white)
- User's Guide
∗ Replacement filter packs sold separately.
- Bissell® quality vacuum for under $100 – with Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Multi‐surface cleaning – features rotating floor brush, extension wand, and 3 hand cleaning tools
- Cyclonic OnePass® suction – dramatically improves cleaning performance
- 1000 watts of suction power
- Rotating floor brush – loosens and lifts out more dirt and debris
- More brushes and suction at the sides – great for doing baseboards
- 5 height settings – from low pile carpets and bare floors, to high pile carpets and most shags
- Handle release foot pedal – allows for 3 cleaning positions
- Power on/off switch – now on side of unit for easier access
- 2‐stage filtration – removes fine particles for better cleaning and less allergens
- On-board storage of hose, wand and accessory tools
- Easy assembly – just need a screwdriver
- Stylish and lightweight – just 15 lbs
- Bagless, easy‐empty dirt tank
- Cord wrap with quick cord release
- 25‐foot power cord
- 31‐foot cleaning radius
|Floor Surface Types:||Smooth Floors, Low‐Pile Carpet|
|Cleaning Radius:||Approx. 31 feet|
|Dimensions:||31.5"H x 14.6"W x 10.8"D|
|Color:||Black and Napa Valley|
Specifications – Bissell® CleanView® 9595 Bagless Upright Vacuum
|• Color:||Black and Napa Valley|
|• Furniture Guard:||Yes ‐ Soft Bumper|
|• Handle Release Pedal:||Yes ‐ handle adjusts to 3 positions (upright, normal or low cleaning)|
|• Expandable Hose:||Yes ‐ 6 feet|
|• Wand Type:||Telescopic Extension Wand (plastic)|
|• Dimensions:||31.5"H x 14.6"W x 10.8"D|
|• Weight:||15 lbs|
|• Packaged Weight:||19.5 lbs|
|• Ship Weight:||23 lbs|
|• Surface Types:||Carpet, Bare Floors, Upholstery, Stairs, Crevices, Low Pile Carpet|
|• Cleaning System:||Cyclonic|
|• Brush System:||Rotating Floor Brush ‐ Clear Window|
|• Brush Roller On/Off Switch:||No|
|• Cleaning Path Width:||13.5"|
|• Cleaning Radius:||Approx. 31 feet|
|• Surface Height Settings:||5|
|• Dual Edge Cleaning:¹||Yes|
|• Bag Type:||Bagless|
|• Dirt Cup Capacity:||2.2 L|
|• Easy Empty™ Dirt Cup:||Yes ‐ empties from bottom by pressing bottom lid release button|
|¹||Dual Edge Cleaning means additional brushes and suction on the sides of the cleaning path – great for cleaning along baseboards, door treads and carpet/floor edges.|
|• Multi‐Use Tools:||10" Crevice Tool
4" TurboBrush® Tool
Combination Dusting Brush/Upholstery Tool
|• Reach Extension Tools:||11" Extension Wand|
|• Pre‐Motor Filter:||Yes ‐ washable, reusable yellow foam filter|
|• Post‐Motor Filter:||Yes ‐ disposable, pleated white paper filter|
|• Power Rating:||12 amps|
|• On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|• Power Source:||Corded, with polarized 2‐prong plug|
|• Power Cord Length:||25 feet|
|• Cord Wrap:||Yes|
|• Quick Cord Release:||Yes|
|• Molded Plug:||Yes ‐ to secure plug to wrapped power cord|
- Please see Owner's Manual tab for full setup, operating and care instructions of your Bissell vacuum cleaner, including instructions on changing the Pre‐Motor filter and Post‐Motor filter.
General on Pre‐Motor Filter:
- The Pre‐Motor filter is the yellow foam filter located above the dirt tank.
- Check the pre‐filter at least once a month. Clean or replace, as necessary.
- The pre‐filter may be hand washed, but must be allowed to completely air dry before putting it back into the machine.
- Over time and increased washings, the pre‐filter will need to be replaced.
- Generally, it is a good idea to replace the Pre‐Motor filter when you replace the Post‐Motor filter.
General on Post‐Motor Filter:
- The Post‐Motor filter is the white pleated filter located below the dirt tank.
- Replace this filter every 3‐6 months, depending on use.
- Check filter at least once a month. Clean or replace, as necessary.
- More frequent cleaning or replacing may be necessary if you are vacuuming new carpet, fine dust, or have allergy concerns.
- If dust and debris has collected on the filter, you can clean it between filter changes by removing it and gently tapping on the side of a trash container.
- Note: Do NOT wash the white pleated Post‐Motor filter – it is NOT washable.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Bissell® CleanView® 9595 Bagless Upright Vacuum.