BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Mattress Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Protect Your Entire Bed From Allergens, Dust Mites and Bed Bugs with our BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Cover
Protect mattress toppers from dust mite allergen and bed bugs with BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Covers.The tightly woven 100% cotton fabric has a pore size of only 2.6 microns - too small for dust mites, dust mite allergen, bed bugs or their eggs to pass through. Fits toppers up to 4 inches deep. Lifetime Warranty.
Our BedCare All-Cotton Fabric is Certified Friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT back-track to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
All of our BedCare™ encasing fabrics have been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either.
Therefore bed bugs outside the encasing cannot get through to your mattress to hide or lay eggs, and any bed bugs inside the encasing cannot get out to re-infest your home.
By covering your bedding with zippered bed bug-proof covers, you are protecting the investment you have made in your mattress, box spring, pillows and comforters because you will never need to dispose of them due to bed bugs.
Care Instructions for BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Protective Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Cover every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in WARM water, and consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- Classic Allergen BedCare Mattress CoversMSRP $38.00 - $150.00 Selling Price $29.99 - $119.99
- BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Bedding SetsMSRP $163.00 - $294.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $234.99
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy BedCare™ Mattress CoversMSRP $137.00 - $330.00 Selling Price $109.99 - $263.98