Boneco Steam Humidifier (S450)
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
The Steam Humidifier S450 produce warm, bacteria free steam to help ensure that you are breathing in healthy air at all times. This humidifier is perfect for families and children, due to the fact that the humidifier produces a warm steam.
The Steam Humidifier S450 system heats the water to a boiling point. Most other humidifiers on the market that produce warm mist are not always safe, however BONECO is one step ahead of the game because they created a humidifier that is safe. The process begins when the water reaches a boiling point and then it humidifies within the room.
This Steam Humidifier can cover rooms up to an incredible 860 square feet and has many different operating modes that make this unit easy to program to meet your needs. There is an Auto-mist Mode and also a Econ Mode. Maintenance on this warm steam humidifier is made simple. It has maintenance reminders for when the water needs to be refilled and when it needs to be cleaned. When you put the effort into cleaning this humidifier it will ensure a longer life of the unit itself.
Steam Humidifier S450 :
- Hand Warm and Bacteria Free Mist
- 3 performance levels
- Programmable hygrostat
- Cleaning and Water level Indicators
- No filters or additives required
- LED digital touch panel display
- Fragrance container for use with essential oils
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Boneco products are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
Specifications for the Steam Humidifier S450 :
|Main Voltage:||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Weight:||10 lbs / 4.5 kg|
|Power consumption:||160 - 480 W|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||14 x 9.5 x 13.2 in|
|Humidity Output:||3.5 gallons / 24h|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited|
Please refer to the Steam Humidifier (S450) Manual for detailed instructions.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Steam Humidifier (S450)
A few things to remember :
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning the unit or removing the water tank. Do not touch the water in the base of the humidifier while it is in operation
- Use water only to clean the unit, no detergents.
- Use EZCal and EZCal Pro custom cleaning and descaling agents only to remove deposits from the membrane regularly.