Breathe Healthy Masks in 3 Colors
Reusable cloth Breathe Healthy® Masks filter out airborne dusts, allergens, spores, dander, germs, bacteria and viruses. Antimicrobially treated fabric is very breathable and comfortable on the skin. Latex free. Available in 3 colors. Single mask ‒ fits ages 10 to Adult.
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
Protect yourself from allegens and germs with Breathe Healthy® Masks. These reusable cloth masks that filter out airborne allergens, spores, dander, germs, bacteria and viruses down to 1 micron in size. The mask's patented hi-tech lining material and construction are designed to achieve efficient filtration levels. Fabric is treated with a safe, non-toxic antimicrobial to further defend against germs. Fabric is made of a nylon/poly/cotton blend that lends softness and keeps moisture away from the face, making this mask very comfortable next to the skin. Soft fabric ear loops with adjustable slides provide added comfort. Stitched-in padded nose form helps attain a good fit and prevent fogging of eyeglasses. Your choice of colors: White, Beige or Royal Blue in a honeycomb design. Suitable for ages 10-Adult. Package contains one (1) Breathe Healthy® Mask.
- Reusable cloth mask offers hi-tech protection from allergens and germs as small as 1 micron
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps germs out and lasts for the life of the mask
- Made of soft nylon/polyester/cotton fabric
- Multi-layer lining keeps moisture away from face
- Soft fabric adjustable ear loops won't irritate
- Padded nose form helps "seal" mask and prevent eyeglass fogging
- Retains efficiency and antibacterial properties through repeated washings
- Latex free
The Breathe Healthy® mask's fabric has been treated with the Aegis Microbe Shield® antimicrobial as a further defense in not only rendering airborne microbes harmless, but in providing long-term control of any microbial growth that might otherwise occur on the fabric's surface. This non-allergenic, non-leaching, hospital-safe treatment is safe and non toxic, and will last for the life of the mask, given cleaning guidelines are followed.
Instructions for Wearing the Mask
Please refer to the instructions that come with the mask on adjusting the nose form and ear loops.
- It is recommended that Breathe Healthy® masks be hand laundered using a non-allergenic laundry detergent, then air dried before wearing.
- Do NOT using dishwashing detergent, as many contain natural or synthetic bleach that can fade the mask and possibly negate the mask's antimicrobial defense.
- To ensure that the antimicrobial integrity of the mask is preserved, do NOT dry clean, and avoid the use of chlorine bleaches.