All-Cotton Bedding Sets
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
BedCare™ All-Cotton Bedding Sets dust mite allergen protective cover sets will safeguard your bedding. When you purchase a Bedding Set to completely & easily block out dust mites and allergens you save 15% or more!
If you are one of the millions of people allergic to dust mites, then doctors and allergists recommend that you encase your bedding as the #1 Step in preventing dust mite allergies from being triggered during sleep. Many, many allergy sufferers have already benefited from encasing their mattresses, pillows and box springs, and now you can too.
Our BedCare All-Cotton Fabric is Certified Friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
What Should I Encase?
You should really cover anything on your bed that you do not launder on a weekly basis. Minimally, this would include encasing your pillow, mattress and box spring, but could also include a comforter, featherbed or mattress topper. Just remember that your bed is a breeding ground for dust mites, and so you want to completely cover anything that is a potential source of dust mite allergen. When you encase your bedding with allergen covers designed to provide 100% protection against dust mite and other allergens, you will awake refreshed and allergy free, rather than groggy and congested.
Which Encasings do You Recommend?
If you prefer cotton and want the softest, coolest option with the highest level of protection that won't break the bank, we recommend covering your mattress and pillows with our 100% All-Cotton encasings, and covering your Box Spring with our very affordable, yet 100% effective Economy Box Spring cover that is made with a soft and durable non-woven, tri-laminate fabric. To encourage allergy sufferers to take their 1st Step in encasing their beds we offer these encasings at a reduced price when purchased together as a complete set.
What Specifically is Included in a Complete Set?
We include the 3 essential encasings – mattress, pillow and box spring encasings. Specifically:
- One (1) 100% BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Cover
- Two (2) 100% BedCare™ All-Cotton Pillow Covers
- Standard size (for Twin, Long Twin and Full sets)
- Queen size (for Queen sets)
- King size (for King and California King sets)
- BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Cover (9" deep)
- One (1) for Twin, Long Twin, Full and Queen sets
- Two (2) for King and California King sets
What About Bed Bug Protection?
All of our BedCare™ encasing fabrics are bed bug proof. They've been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either. As an added defense, all of our BedCare™ encasings include a zipper-locking and closure system called BugShield® to further safeguard against bed bugs.
If I Want a Complete Set What Size do I Order?
All of our covers are made to standard industry sizes, so it depends on what size your mattress and box spring are. This may help you determine that, but you can always call us at 1.800.522.1448 if you need further help:
- First, you must know the width and length of your mattress:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or California King (72x84)
- If unsure, just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Next, you need to know the depth of your mattress:
- Measure the depth of your mattress – it should be 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16" deep.
- If you have a mattress topper or feather bed, don't forget to include this in your depth calculation if you want to have the topper encased together with your mattress.
- If not, you do not need to include any toppers in your depth calculation.
- Better to be larger than smaller on your calculation - you can always tuck in 2-3" of extra fabric, but you don't want any more than that because the extra fabric could bulge, plus you would be paying for the extra that you do not need.
- If you have trouble measuring the mattress depth, lay a book on top of your mattress and measure from the bottom of the book to the bottom of the mattress.
- Last, confirm that your box spring depth is 9":
- A 9" box spring depth is industry standard, and is what we provide in our complete bedding sets.
- If your box spring measures between 8‒9", you can still use the 9" box spring cover and just tuck in the excess.
That's all there is to it! Good luck as you consider your purchase, and know that we are here to help if you need us.
Why 100% All-Cotton?
- BedCare all-cotton covers eliminate exposure to dust mites and other allergens. The cotton barrier fabric is woven so tightly that only air can get through. (The mean pore size is just 2.6 microns.)
- This means the dust mites in your mattress and pillow will no longer be able to affect you.
- As an added bonus, BedCare all-cotton covers are also bed bug proof. If you are trying to eliminate bed bugs or prevent them, then these covers are designed to do just that.
- When you start sleeping on BedCare all-cotton mattress and pillow covers, you will notice immediate allergy relief. You will sleep more deeply, breathe more freely and feel better when you wake up.
- Since BedCare all-cotton covers are made from 100% pure cotton, they do not store or radiate heat like other covers. This fabric breathes very well, so it is comfortable all night long.
- BedCare all-cotton covers are not made in an overseas factory. They are manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Every cover is hand inspected to ensure quality and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress Protective Covers:
Vacuum the entire surface of the BedCare™ All-Cotton mattress cover every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have gotten on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag. When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress protective cover once or twice a year in WARM water, and consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ All-Cotton Pillow Protective Covers:
Close the zipper and machine wash the BedCare™ All-Cotton Pillow Cover every 10 to 14 days in warm water, and consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Protective Covers:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with an all-temperature anti-allergen laundry detergent or laundry additive. Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer). Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- All-Cotton Allergy Pillow CoversMSRP $24.00 - $168.00 Selling Price $16.99 - $79.99
- All-Cotton Allergy Comforter CoversMSRP $170.00 - $260.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $169.99
- All-Cotton Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $80.00 - $320.00 Selling Price $59.99 - $169.99
- Classic Bedding SetsMSRP $124.00 - $225.00 Selling Price $98.99 - $179.99
- Back To School Healthy Room CollectionSpecial Price $324.76 Regular Price $405.95