Classic Allergy Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
The BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen protective pillow cover is made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane that makes this a waterproof pillow cover as well. Because of its barrier membrane, this protective National Allergy pillow cover cannot be measured in terms of mean pore size. The soft, satin-like fabric stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen pillow cover for your bed. Zipping your pillows into these dust mite pillow covers provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings. These waterproof pillow covers are machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty
Why BedCare™ Classic Allergy Pillow Covers?
BedCare Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high-level allergen and waterproof protection
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the protective dust mite pillow covers.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen BedCare™ Classic allergy pillow covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions for BedCare Classic Pillow Encasings:
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the pillow encasing when needed in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this pillow encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this encasing before it is installed on a mattress or pillow as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This encasing is NOT a toy.
- Elegance Allergy Pillow CoversMSRP $18.00 - $95.00 Selling Price $13.99 - $68.99
- Classic Bedding SetsMSRP $124.00 - $225.00 Selling Price $98.99 - $179.99
- All-Cotton Allergy Pillow CoversMSRP $24.00 - $168.00 Selling Price $16.99 - $79.99
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow CoversMSRP $31.00 - $157.00 Selling Price $24.99 - $125.99