Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen, Sensitive Skin
BedCare Organic All-Cotton Pillow Covers are made of unbleached 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton so you know you have the very best quality available. With a pore size of just 4.8 microns, only air can permeate these tightly woven hypoallergenic pillow covers, for total protection from dust mite allergen and bed bugs while you sleep. The quality of these zippered pillow covers is guaranteed because of the care American craftsmen put into each and every one. Even the most discriminating cotton lovers will be delighted with Organic Cotton pillow covers. These hypoallergenic pillow protectors can be machine washed and dried. Lifetime Warranty.
Why BedCare Organic All-Cotton?
BedCare Organic All-Cotton fabric is the preferred choice for organic cotton enthusiasts. Highlights include:
- 100% Organic cotton for first-class comfort without sacrificing efficacy
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- All natural materials - no chemicals, latex, dyes or any added treatments
- With a mean pore size of 4.8 microns, BedCare Organic All Cotton offers high-level protection against dust mites, pet dander, bed bugs and other harmful allergens
- Uniquely sanforized treatment prevents shrinkage and maintains the fabric's pore-size integrity through repeated washings!
- Superbly soft with cool breathability
- Green, non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen and women know that the care they take in making each mattress cover is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare Organic All-Cotton allergy pillow covers to last a lifetime.
Comparable Specifications ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Most Breathable and Cool|
|Fabric Content||100% Organic Cotton|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||100% cotton superior surface|
Care Instructions ‒ 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Covers:
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the pillow encasing every 10-14 days as needed in WARM water, or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy BedCare™ Mattress CoversMSRP $137.00 - $330.00 Selling Price $109.99 - $263.98
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy Comforter CoverMSRP $244.00 - $385.00 Selling Price $194.99 - $307.99