Austin Air HealthMate Replacement (FR400) Filter Pack
Works with Models:
Austin Air HealthMate (HM400). Will also fit any standard-size Austin Air purifier.
Austin Air HealthMate Filter Replacement Pack (FR400) replaces all four filters that come with the HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400). The HealthMate's 4-stage filtration system provides the best overall protection available from Austin Air's filter family. The system uses true, medical-grade HEPA to clean air of particles and contaminants, a carbon/zeolite filter to absorb odors, gases and fumes, and pre-filtration to capture larger molecules. Included in the HealthMate 4-Stage Filter Pack are:
- Stage 1 - Large Particle Permafilt Pre-Filter - removes particles easily seen by the eye (dust, hair, pet dander)
- Stage 2 - Medium Particle Pre-Filter - removes small to medium-size particles (pollen, molds, other spores)
- Stage 3 - 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite - removes chemicals, gases and odors
- Stage 4 - 60 sq. ft. of Certified HEPA - removes allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other particulates:
- 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 95.0% of particles larger than 0.1 micron
Because you see the pre-filter through the air cleaner's grille, choose the Black filter pack for Black-Silver-Blue units or the White filter pack for Sandstone-White units.
Austin Air Filter replacements are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
- Replacement HealthMate Filter Pack (FR400) includes all 4 filters to replace the set that comes in the unit
- Includes 60 sq. ft. of true, medical-grade HEPA to filter 99.97% of allergens, bacteria, viruses, and more
- Uses 15 lbs. of blended carbon-zeolite to remove odors, gases and chemicals
- 2 pre-filters trap larger particles and prolong the life of the HEPA
- Fits Austin Air HealthMate (HM400) air purifier. Will also fit any standard-size Austin Air purifier.
- The (outer) Stage 1 Permafilt Pre-Filter (F400) by Austin Air may also be purchased separately.
Filter Replacement for Austin Air Purifiers
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the HEPA filter pack.
- Austin Air filters are designed to last up to 5 years. Remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has an unusually high level of airborne particulates or contaminants, the filter's service life may be shortened.
- Regular maintenance helps to prolong the life of the HEPA filter. Keep the area surrounding the air purifier clean, and be sure to vacuum any dust buildup on the outside of the unit, especially on the 360° air intake grille.
- Replace HEPA filter pack if you notice a significant drop in clean, odorless air flow.
- Filter change is quick and easy.
Signature Is Required For Delivery
Sorry, Austin Air Filter Packs cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses.