DustMitex Pre-Mixed Spray
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites
DustMitex and Flea Control by The Ecology Works comes pre-mixed, in a ready-to-use 32-oz spray ready to treat 100 sq. ft. of carpeting or upholstery. DustMitex is the newest member of The Ecology Works® family of products, which are designed to eliminate the allergens in your home that cause allergic reactions. DustMitex contains all the same natural ingredients as DustMite and Flea Control, and in a pre-mixed liquid form that lets you destroy dust mites and fleas with no fuss, and with no harm to your family or pets. DustMitex is not a harsh chemical or dangerous poison, but a natural Boron Compound much like the Borax used in laundry cleaning.
DustMitex comes in a convenient 32-oz pre-mixed spray bottle to treat 100 sq. ft. Also available as DustMite and Flea Control powder (that you mix with water) in either an 8-oz bag to treat 200 sq. ft., or more economical 2-lb bag to treat 800 sq. ft. (both sold separately).
- DustMitex is a handy, ready-to-use spray that requires no mixing
- Contains the same ingredients and does the same job as DustMite and Flea Control powder, but in a pre-mixed liquid form
- Dries into clear crystal that coats the mite's food source and greatly reduces its population within 2 weeks
- A recent medical study indicates that after 8 weeks, nearly every mite inhabiting carpet or furniture will be dead...and won't come back between treatments
- As with all mite-control products, begin your treatment in the bedroom first
- Clear and odorless, this product will not stain lightly colored fabrics
- Low toxicity means safe to use
- 32-oz pre-mixed spray treats 100 sq ft
Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate, inert ingredients.
Click here to see the MSDS for DustMite & Flea Control liquid (known as DustMitex).
Directions for Use:
DustMitex comes in a handy spray bottle and is already pre-mixed, so just spray directly on rugs, fabric or upholstery and allow to air dry.