GermGuardian UV Repl. Bulb for Models AC5000 and AC5250PT
Guardian Technologies™ LB5000 Replacement UV-C Bulb for GermGuardian® AC5000 and AC5250PT Air Cleaning Systems kills thin-walled germs, bacteria and viruses known to cause the common cold, flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, meningitis, staph infections, and more. Lasts for up to 10-12 months. One (1) UV-C bulb per package.
Works with Models: GermGuardian® AC5000 and AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Cleaning Systems. GermGuardian® AC5250PT 3-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System with Pet Pure
Genuine Guardian Technologies™ LB5000 Replacement UV-C Bulb fits GermGuardian® AC5000 and AC5250PT 28" Tower Air Purifiers. The 8-watt UV-C bulb provides germ-fighting protection, killing 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold spores and other germs and microorganisms that can circulate through homes or office buildings, especially where HVAC systems are used or where moisture and warmth accumulate. Guardian Technologies has harnessed the germ-killing power of UV-C in its UV Air Purifiers to provide you with cleaner, healthier air. The UV-C light also activates photocatalytic titanium dioxide (designed into the air purifier's activated charcoal filter), to further reduce unwelcome or lingering odors with noticeable improvement. Replace UV-C bulb approximately every 10-12 months, depending on use. Package contains one (1) LB5000 Replacement 8W UV-C Bulb for 28" GermGuardian Air Purifiers.
- Fits 28" GermGuardian® AC5000 and AC5250PT Tower Air Purifiers
- Kills 99.9% of airborne bacteria, viruses, mold spores and other contaminants that pass through the purifier
- Also activates the purifier's photocatalytic filter for enhanced removal of odors (such as from tobacco smoke or pets)
- UV-C is widely used to sanitize and eliminate germs by hospitals, food processing facilities, water treatment plants, and more
- Helps prevent mold growth∗ and curtail the spread of germs
- Replace approximately every 10-12 months
- 8W UV-C bulb
|∗ Note:||In general, it is always advised to remove any active mold growth that already exists prior to exposing it to UV-C light.|
Please see Owner's Manual tab for operating and care instructions for the 28" GermGuardian® 3-in-1 Air Cleaning Systems, including full instructions on changing the UV-C bulb in these air cleaners.
UV-C Bulb Replacement:
- Please carefully read and follow all instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Replace the UV-C Bulb (Guardian Technologies™ #LB5000) approximately every 10-12 months, depending on use.
- Replacing the UV-C Bulb is easy. The protective Metal Shield covering the UV-C Bulb will need to be removed (requires removal of two (2) Phillips-head screws) in order to access the bulb.
- WARNING: Be sure to unplug the air cleaner from the power outlet before servicing or replacing the UV-C bulb. Never look directly at an unprotected, lit UV-C bulb, as direct exposure can be harmful to the eyes and skin.