Handheld DirtTamer Supreme Wet-Dry HEPA Vacuum
This product provides relief from: Cleaning, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
The DirtTamer Supreme V2400 Cordless Handheld Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum by FilterStream® gives you 12 volts of power for superior suction to pick up even the messiest dirt and spills. In fact, this wet/dry hand vac has up to 200% more suction power than leading competitors. With this much power, and 8‐12 minutes of run time, any cleanup job is a breeze. DirtTamer Supreme suctions up to 9 ounces of wet spills and 12 ounces of dry, for multi‐purpose cleaning.
For anyone looking for ultra‐efficient cleaning, especially allergy sufferers, a key feature is DirtTamer Supreme's patented 3‐stage filtration, which not only helps to maintain longer suction power, but also includes a FilterStream® True HEPA filter to catch allergens and more, with 99.97% efficiency down to 0.3 microns in size. A long‐life rechargeable battery, charger base, 3 useful cleaning tools, dirt finding headlight, and comfort grip make the DirtTamer Supreme a tool you won't want to be without. 2‐Year Mfr. Limited Warranty.
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
- Supreme suction power with 8‐12 minutes of run time ‐ works on wet or dry spills
- 3‐stage filtration removes multi‐size particles, including sub‐micron allergens with 99.97% True HEPA efficiency down to 0.3 microns
- This means no dust and allergy‐causing particles get spewed out while vacuuming – a bonus for allergy sufferers
- Filters – one (1) of each comes included with the unit:
- Pre‐Filter ‐ is washable and reusable
- FilterStream® True HEPA Filter¹ ‐ lasts 6‐12 months, with normal use
- Foam Filter¹ ‐ is washable and reusable
- Air exhausts out back of unit – away from spill area – so nothing gets blown around
- Dirt‐finding headlight – makes it easy to see where dirt is
- Easy‐empty 9‐oz bowl for liquids and 12‐oz bowl for dry spills
- 3 vacuum cleaning tools:
- Squeegee tool ‐ ideal for picking up liquids on hard surfaces
- Wand/crevice tool ‐ can be extended up to 13" to clean hard‐to‐reach areas
- Upholstery brush ‐ for sofas, chairs and tables (great at grabbing pet hair)
- Charging base (with cord) stores cleaning tools, and can be placed on flat surface or wall mounted (hardware included)
- Long‐life sealed acid battery – can be charged and run down 1,000 times over its life
- Indicator lights for charging/on and low battery power
- Compact for easy maneuverability and storage:
- Measures 19.09" x 5.63" x 6.38"
- Weighs only 5.03 lbs
- Lock On/Off switch prevents thumb fatigue while operating
- Comfort grip is easy on the hand and wrist
- 2‐Year Mfr. Limited Warranty
|¹||Use either the washable foam filter or the non-washable HEPA filter when running the DirtTamer. Choose the foam filter when allergen‐level filtration is not required. Choose the HEPA filter for 99.97% filtration of all particles, including dust, pollen, bacteria, spores, and other allergens or contaminants.|
- Please see Owner's Manual tab for instructions on operating, charging and caring for your DirtTamer Supreme V2400 Cordless Handheld Wet/Dry Vac, including full instructions on all filters.
The DirtTamer Supreme V2400 is powered by a 12-volt sealed lead acid battery.∗ Before charging the battery at any time, be sure the On/Off switch is turned to the "Off" position, otherwise the vacuum will not charge.
- Before using the DirtTamer for the first time, be sure to charge it for at least 24 hours. Just slide the vacuum downward onto the charging base until it clicks, connect the power adapter to the charging base, and it into a 110/120V electric outlet.
- After the first full charge, charging time typically takes about 10 hours.
- Once fully charged, the DirtTamer Supreme V2400 will run for about 8 minutes at a steady level of suction.
|∗||The battery can be charged and run down completely approximately 1,000 times during its life. Should you require a replacement battery, you can order this directly from the manufacturer (Part # SPRT-BATT-12V Battery). You can either order online at www.filterstream.com or by calling FilterStream at 1-866-625-3218.|
General on Filters
- In addition to the Pre-Filter, the DirtTamer Supreme comes with one (1) reusable Foam Filter and one (1) FilterStream® True HEPA Filter. Use either one of these two filters when operating the unit:
- The Foam Filter is recommended for picking up liquids and wet debris. It can also be used for dry spills to capture fine dust and dirt particles, where HEPA‐level filtration is not required.
- The HEPA Filter is recommended wherever HEPA‐level removal of allergens, bacteria, or other pollutants is required or is of concern.
- The Pre‐Filter and Foam Filter are washable and reusable. Please follow the instructions provided in the Owner's Manual.
- Note: Do NOT wash or rinse the HEPA Filter, as this may damage the HEPA material. If the HEPA filter accidentally gets wet, pat it dry with a paper towel, and allow it to thoroughly air dry before next use.
Click here to view the DirtTamer Supreme V2400 Instruction Manual.