BedCare™ Germ-Fighter Allergy Pillows
This product provides relief from: Bacteria & Germs, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew
BedCare™ Pillow offers supreme comfort and protection. Keep your family healthy by using pillows that resist the growth of germs, bacteria and mold ‐ both inside and out. BedCare™ Germ-Fighter Allergy Pillow with the Micrenza™Bio-Filter™ keeps mold and mildew out of your pillow indefinitely. BedCare™ bio‐filtration allows you to sleep safely without breathing in harmful biological particles that cause congestion, infection or other respiratory issues. No other pillow has this filter to protect you. It also reduces dust mite allergen. Perfect for side sleepers. Medium firmness. Available in Standard, Queen and King sizes. 10‐Year Warranty.
BedCare™ Germ‐Fighter Pillow:
- Outer 300 thread count cotton fabric is bonded to a soft, stretchable, ComforTech membrane that keeps moisture from passing into the pillow
- Cotton shell is treated with a germ and mold‐fighting agent to keep anything from growing on the surface of the pillow
- Air entering into or exiting out of this hypoallergenic pillow must pass through the Micrenza bio‐filter, ensuring nothing harmful goes in or comes out
- Our Micrenza Bio‐Filter has the same bacteria filtration efficiency as an N95‐rated surgical mask
- Your BedCare™ hypoallergenic pillow will remain germ and mold free for as long as you own it
- Soft, comfortable down-like 100% polyester fill promotes good sleep with proper head and neck support.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 10‐Year Warranty plus Our 60‐Day Unconditional Return Privilege
How The Bio-Filter WorksThe Micrenza Bio-Filter Strip is the key feature of the BedCare™ hypoallergenic pillow. Without the filter strip, air would be trapped in the pillow compromising its comfort. The strip allows the pillow to breathe while preventing germs and allergens from passing through in either direction.
The Waterproof Fabric Is Treated With Bioshield 75 To Fight Germs And Mold:BioShield 75 is an EPA-registered, permanent antimicrobial protection applied to the fabric of ourBedCare™ hypoallergenic pillow to effectively prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and yeast. It keeps pillows smelling fresh, too!
Why We Developed The BedCare™ Germ Fighting Pillow
∗ The views on the video expressed by Matt Lauer, The Today Show,
and Dr. Philip Tierno, Jr., Ph.D. are not a direct or
implied endorsement of any product.
Care Instructions To Maintain Your BedCare™ Allergy Pillow:
- Do NOT wash.
- Your BedCare™ Allergy Pillow was designed to not be washed in a washing machine or dry cleaned.
- Spot clean only. Wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.
- We recommend vacuuming the surface monthly.
- BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Bedding SetsMSRP $163.00 - $294.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $234.99
- BedCare™ Mite-Proof All-Cotton PillowsMSRP $50.00 - $75.00 Selling Price $39.99 - $59.99
- Advanced HEPA+ Room Air PurifierMSRP $744.00 Selling Price $594.99