HEPA+ 2000 Inner Carbon Replacement Filter
Works with Models: HEPA+ 2000 Air Purifier
HEPA Replacement Filter for the HEPA+ 2000 Air Purifier removes 99.98% of airborne allergens and other particulates to help you avoid the allergens that cause allergy symptoms, while cleansing the air in your home. Comparison testing shows this HEPA filter to be unmatched in capturing dust, dust mite allergen, pet dander, pollen, bacteria, mold spores, attached viruses, radon daughters, cigarette smoke, and more. The HEPA Filter works in a 3-stage filtration process that, together with the purifier's sealed air technology, ensures that particles large and small are trapped and retained within the filter media, and not released back into the air. Change filter every 2-5 years, depending on use. Box contains one (1) HEPA Filter (Black).
- Removes 99.98% of airborne allergens and particles down to 0.3 microns (surpassing the HEPA standard of 99.97%)
- Removes dust, dust mite allergens, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, and other airborne contaminants
- Filter measures 9.0" high x 13.0" diameter
- Replace filter every 2-5 years
- Made in North America
- Fits the black unit
Replacing the Inner Carbon Filter:
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on Filter Replacement.
General on Inner Carbon Filter:
- Replace Inner Carbon Filter every 6-12 months.
- The Inner Carbon Filter is referred to as the Inner Blanket in the Owner's Manual.
- Caution: When replacing the Inner Carbon filter, please use extreme care not to inflict pressure on the HEPA Cartridge Filter Assembly.
Click here for the Owner's Manual on the HEPA+ 2000 Air Purifier.