HEPA+ 3000 HEPA Replacement Filter
Works with Models: HEPA+ 3000 Air Purifier
Replacement HEPA Filter for the HEPA+ 3000 Air Purifier removes 99.98% of airborne allergens and other particulates to help you avoid the allergens that cause allergy symptoms, while freshening the air in your home. Comparison testing shows this HEPA filter to be unrivaled in capturing dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite allergen, bacteria, mold spores, attached viruses, radon daughters, cigarette smoke, and more. The HEPA Filter works in a 3-stage filtration process that, together with the purifier's sealed air technology, ensures that particles large and small are trapped and retained in the filter media, and not released back into the air. Change filter every 2-5 years, depending on use. Box contains one (1) HEPA Filter (available in Sand or Black).
- Removes 99.98% of airborne allergens and particles down to 0.3 microns (surpassing the HEPA standard of 99.97%)
- Removes dust, dust mite allergens, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, and other airborne contaminants
- Filter measures 16.5" high x 13.0" diameter
- Replace filter every 2-5 years
- Made in North America
HEPA Filter Replacement
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the HEPA filter.
- Long-life HEPA Filters for all HEPA+ Air Purifiers can last up to 5 years. Remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has an unusually high level of airborne particulates or contaminants, the filter's service life may be shortened.
- Replace the HEPA Filter cartridge if you notice a significant drop in air flow or if the filter media is darkened.
- Filter change is quick and easy.
Click here for the Owner's Manual on the HEPA+ 3000 Air Purifier.