HEPA+ 3000 Inner Carbon Replacement Filter
Works with Models: HEPA+ 3000 Air Purifier
Replacement Inner Carbon Filter for the HEPA+3000 Air Purifier is the third stage in a 3-stage filtration process that removes airborne allergens and other harmful particles, gases and chemicals so that you can breathe cleaner, fresher air. The main job of the Inner Carbon Filter is to absorb noxious odors and VOCs that are emitted into your home from household cleaners, paints, perfumes, furnishings, building materials and more. Package contains one (1) Inner Carbon Filter.
If you have extreme chemical sensitivities or have health issues, or where VOC removal is extremely important, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to the Optional Carbon VOC Filter (sold separately), which is used in place of the Inner Carbon Filter.
- Inner Carbon Filter absorbs harmful chemicals and gases from the air in your home
- Eliminates VOCs emitted from cleaners, paints, perfumes, furniture, and more
- For even greater VOC absorption, upgrade to the Optional Carbon VOC Filter (sold separately)
- Replace easy-change Inner Carbon Filter every 6-12 months
- Filter measures 13"H x 25.5"W x 0.5"D
- Made in North America
Replacing the Inner Carbon Filter:
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on Filter Replacement.
General on Inner Carbon Filter:
- Replace Inner Carbon Filter every 6-12 months.
- The Inner Carbon Filter is referred to as the Inner Blanket in the Owner's Manual.
- Caution: When replacing the Inner Carbon filter, please use extreme care not to inflict pressure on the HEPA Cartridge Filter Assembly.
Click here for the Owner's Manual on the HEPA+ 3000 Air Purifier.