Honeywell Compatible Charcoal 3-1/8"x36" Pre-Filters 2-Pack
Works with Models:
Honeywell Enviracaire Air Purifiers 10590, 50100 and 50101
Also fits the Sears Kenmore HEPA 100 Air Cleaning System (model 437.83231)
2-PackHoneywell Compatible Charcoal Replacement Pre-Filters are each pre-cut to 3-1/8" x 36" to fit Honeywell Enviracaire® 10590, 50100 and 50101 air purifiers, plus the Sears Kenmore HEPA 100 Air Cleaning System. Will also fit any air purifier that uses a Honeywell 20590, HRF-11 or HRF-D1 HEPA filter, or a Kenmore 83239 HEPA filter. Activated charcoal reduces odors and captures large airborne particles before they reach the HEPA filter. Change pre-filter every 3 months, depending on use. Package contains two (2) Charcoal Pre-Filters (3-1/8" x 36" each).
- Compatible filter replacement is a smaller version of Honeywell's pre-filter # 38002 that's been pre-cut to a 3-1/8" width to fit Honeywell's HEPA filters 20590, HRF-11 or HRF-D1, or Kenmore's HEPA filter # 83239
- Captures odors and large airborne particles to clean air and prolong life of HEPA filter
- Approximate dimensions (each): 3-1/8" x 36"
- 36" length will make up to 3 pre-filters (cut to 12" lengths) or 6 pre-filters in total
- Replace pre-filter every 3 months, depending on use
- Fits Honeywell Enviracaire® or Sears Kenmore air purifiers:
- Honeywell models: 10590, 50100 and 50101
- Sears Kenmore model: HEPA 100 (model 437.83231)
- Two (2) pre-filters in package for up to 18-month supply for these models!
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the pre-filter, based on your Honeywell or Sears Kenmore model.
- Replace the pre-filter at least once every 3 months.
- The pre-filter captures large airborne particles that enter the air purifier:
- Therefore, it helps to keep track of filter replacements for your records, as following this important maintenance schedule will help preserve the life of your air cleaner.
- One way to tell it's time to replace the pre-filter is by its color. Pre-filters are almost black to begin with, and turn a light gray color when they need to be changed.
NOTE: Do NOT immerse the pre-filter in water – it is NOT washable.