Hunter EcoSilver Replacement Pre-Filter (30601)
Hunter Replacement EcoSilver™ Pre-Filter (30601) for use with the Hunter Tower Air Cleaner (408841) uses the latest silver nano technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold and other micro-organisms, and at the same time, help to reduce unpleasant odors. Regularly changing the pre-filter will keep your unit performing at its best, and preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
Hunter Eco-Silver™ Pre-Filter Replacement (30601) is to replace the pre-filter that comes in Hunter Tower Air Cleaner (408841). Using the latest germicidal science/technology, the Eco-Silver™ pre-filter uses silver nano technology to reduces odors and inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold and other micro-organisms. Regularly changing the pre-filter will keep your unit performing at its best, and preserves the life of the HEPA filter. For use with Hunter Air Purifiers that have a 30601 pre-filter.. This universal pre-filter is cut-to-fit, and can be used with any Hunter Air Purifier unit with a 30901 pre-filter.
- Silver nano germicidal technology captures odors and inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold and other micro-organisms
- Reduces odors and helps to prolong life of HEPA filter
- Cut-to-fit pre-filter, one sheet measuring 16" x 27"
- Fits Hunter Tower UV-C Air Cleaner model 408841
can be cut for at least 2 replacement pre-filters
- Pre-filter replacement recommended every three (3) months, depending on use
The universal pre-filter also works with:
It can also be cut-to-fit and used in a Hunter Air Purifier models, units that have a 30901 pre-filter, including most PermaLife and QuietFlo models.
Instructions for the EcoSilver™ Pre-Filter:The Eco-Silver™ Pre-Filter (Part 30601) is a cut to fit universal pre-filter.
Click here for instructions to make sure cut the universal pre-filter to suit your Hunter Air Purifier.
General on EcoSilver™ Pre-Filter:
- Replace the pre-filter approximately once every 3 months.
- Regularly changing the EcoSilver™ pre-filter will keep your unit performing at its best, and preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
NOTE: Do NOT immerse the pre-filter or HEPA filter in water ‐ they are NOT washable.
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Hunter HEPA and EcoSilver™ UV-C Tall Tower Air Cleaner (408841). Please read and follow all of the manufacturer's instructions and warnings before using this device.