Hydro Pulse Sinus/Nasal Irrigation System
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
Grossan Hydro Pulse™ Nasal/Sinus Irrigation System is a personal nasal irrigation system so thorough you'll think you just left the doctor's office. Sinus irrigation is a safe, natural, drug-free solution that's been medically proven to soothe and relieve irritated sinuses. It is also recommended for post nasal drip, chronic sinusitis, recurrent sore throats, excessive or thick mucous, nasal snoring, ear blockage and much, much more. The pulsating action of Hydro Pulse's "pulsatile irrigation" removes mucous, allergens, and irritants, and maintains the health of the nasal cilia, the body's natural defender against disease and irritation. 1-Year Mfr. Warranty
Why Hydro Pulse?
- The Hydro Pulse irrigation system was developed by a board-certified ENT specialist, and is the first pulsatile irrigation system to be FDA registered.
- "Pulsatile irrigation" means gentle cleansing and moisturizing of the sinuses using a pulsating (not steady) stream that matches the normal rate of healthy nasal cilia.
- Hydro Pulse not only irrigates and cleanses the sinuses, but also comes with powerful 3-way breath control (nose, throat, tongue), plus health maintenance tools for the throat.
- Today's Hydro Pulse offers more quiet operation than its predecessors or than the competition. It is also more reliable, more pleasant, and less messy than other systems.
- So simple and easy to use. Just add the included Breathe-Ease® XL saline mix to the irrigator's water basin, mix until dissolved, and press the start button.
|Note:||It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.|
What Comes with Hydro Pulse?
- The system comes complete with the Hydro Pulse irrigator, two (2) sinus tips, two (2) throat tips with tongue cleaners, five (5) sample packets of Breathe-Ease® XL saline powder, and complete instructions. Additional sinus tips are available separately.
Tips for the Hydro Pulse are expressly designed to fit the Hydro Pulse System only. They will not fit oral hygiene devices, like Waterpik® or Interplak® appliances.
Breathe-Ease® XL Ingredients:
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xylitol, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride.
Directions for Use:
Please read the full instructions that come with your Grossan Hydro Pulse™ system. For Quick Instructions on how to use Hydro Pulse, please see the Owner's Manual tab.
- The Hydro Pulse nasal irrigator is designed to be used with one pre-mixed packet of Grossan's Breathe-Ease® XL saline powder or one teaspoon (or scoop) of the loose Breathe-Ease® XL powder added to the irrigator's reservoir. After adding Breathe-Ease XL, fill the reservoir with lukewarm water to the 500 cc mark (about 16 ozs). Mix until all powder is dissolved, and replace the reservoir on the base.
- It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
- Voltage: AC120V 60Hz, do not try and alter the safety polarized 2-prong plug. Please see owners manual for Unit use and care instructions.
The Grossan Hydro Pulse™ May Be Insurance Reimbursable! Please click below for a form that you can print, have your doctor fill out, and send directly to your insurance provider along with a copy of your National Allergy Supply invoice showing product purchase. Insurance billing number for the Hydro Pulse is K0183.
Click here for a Certificate of Medical Necessity.