Lubrex Advanced Hand Treatment Cream
This product provides relief from: Sensitive Skin
Lubrex® Hand Cream by Allerderm to calm and soften sensitive skin, Lubrex uses a potent blend of moisturizers and emollients, plus humectants to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture. Specially formulated with sunflower seed oil, which has been shown in clinical studies to aid in the healing of damaged skin, Lubrex replenishes your skin's protective lipids. The ultra-mild formulation used in Lubrex is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and comes highly recommended by dermatologists in the treatment of dermatitis. Lubrex® comes in a 3.2-oz Bottle.
- Dermatologist recommended
- For use on sensitive skin, especially in the treatment of dermatitis (eczema, psoriasis, and other skin rashes)
- Intense moisturization also benefits hard, dry skin such as from calluses
- Premier blend of skin healthy ingredients include:
- Multiple moisturizers to condition, soothe and soften irritable skin
- Humectants to rehydrate skin and lock in badly depleted moisture
- Sunflower seed oil to restore skin's protective barrier function
- Glycerin to enrich and moisturize with anti-aging protection
- Cholesterol to help return skin's natural health and beauty
- Contains no fragrances, perfumes, lanolins, formaldehyde, propylene glycolor sodium lauryl sulfate
- Non-stinging formula is ultra mild, so won't irritate damaged hands
- Never tested on animals
- 3.2-oz bottle
Purified Water, Glycerin, White Petrolatum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Disodium Edetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Directions for Use:
- Gently massage Lubrex Cream onto skin.
- Apply several times a day as needed, or a recommended by your physician.