Lysol Brand Triple Protection Furnace/HVAC Filter 2-Pack
Unscented, Lysol® Triple Protection™ Furnace/HVAC Filters are the first air filter to be certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Products that carry this mark have been found to be more suitable for people with asthma and allergies. Built with allergy and asthma sufferers in mind, Lysol Triple Protection filters trap at least 95% of pollen, 92% of dust mite allergen, and 85% of pet dander.
Lysol Triple Protection filters are also engineered to work better and last longer than the average filter (per published and independent lab test results). Using a commercial, two-piece frame construction, the filter won't bow or buckle, for a snug fit that improves filtration. Additionally, ultra-high capacity, wire-backed media, with 22 pleats per foot, yields about 50% more surface area than comparable filters to capture more particles. Change filter every 3 months, depending on use. Standard 1" thick filter available in 11 sizes. Box contains two (2) Lysol Triple Protection Filters – a 6-month supply.
Lysol filters are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
- First furnace filter to be Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Captures 95% of pollen, 92% of dust mite allergen, and 85% of pet dander
- Activated carbon neutralizes odors, and traps unpleasant and harmful vapors
- 50% more filter media lasts longer and improves unrestricted air flow
- Infused with odorless, natural antimicrobials to protect the filter
- Unscented, to prevent triggering allergic reactions
- Sturdy frame fits snugly so no allergens escape
- Replace filter every three (3) months, depending on use
- Available in 11 sizes ‐ 2 filters in package
- Made in USA
The asthma & allergy friendly™ Certification Mark is awarded to those media-based HVAC/furnace filter products that can be scientifically demonstrated, when in use, to capture specified levels of various sized allergen-bearing particles, as determined by airborne measurements (pre and post filtration) at levels as follows:
|Particle ∗||% Reduction|
|Timothy grass pollen (Phl p 5) (12 ‐ 100 µm)||≥95.0|
|House Dust Mite (HDM) allergen (Der p 1) (3 ‐ 20 µm)||≤92.5|
|Cat allergen (Fel d 1) (1 ‐ 20 µm)||≥85.0|
|Micro particles (0.3 ‐ 1.0 µm)||≥65.0|
|∗||In selecting these particular allergens, it is recognized that cat allergen (Fel d 1) associated particles are equivalent in size to those of dog and rodent dander. Timothy grass pollen (Phl p 5) is equivalent in size to other pollens (ragweed, trees etc.). HDM allergen (Der p 1) is equivalent in size to mold spores and cockroach allergen.|
- Please follow installation instructions provided on the filter's packaging.
When to Replace the Filter:
- An air filter's actual effectiveness in reducing allergens in the home depends on several factors, including how much air the filter processes, the nature and type of the allergens it is processing, and the rate at which the allergens are being introduced into the home.
- Replace filter every three months, with normal use. At the beginning of each season is a good way to remember.