MicroAir NE-U22V Nebulizer - Replacement Mesh Cap
Works with Models: Omron MicroAir® NE-22UV Nebulizer
This product provides relief from: Asthma
For use in the Omron MicroAir NE-U22V Nebulizer, the Replacement MicroAir® Mesh Cap (Part # U22-4), is constructed with an interior metal alloy mesh to create a very high-efficiency aerosol for reliable and accurate delivery of undiluted medication. The Mesh Cap attaches to the medication bottle included with the MicroAir Nebulizer. After filling the medication bottle, the Mesh Cap cover clicks securely into place when properly closed, ensuring no medicine leaks. With proper care, the Mesh Cap is designed to be long-lasting. Box contains one (1) Omron MicroAir® Mesh Cap.
- Replacement Mesh Cap for the Omron MicroAir® NE-U22V Nebulizer
- Metal alloy mesh creates high efficiency aerosol
- Easy insert-and-click install in Nebulizer's medication bottle
- Mesh Cap's secure click-cap closure prevents medicine leakage
- Replace if damaged or clogged¹ or if the power indicator does not illuminate
|¹||It is important to wash the Mesh Cap after each use to ensure medication does not dry on the cap, which can result in the device not nebulizing effectively. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for cleaning instructions.|
Replacement MicroAir® Mesh Cap (Part
Directions for Use:
Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full use and care instructions on the MicroAir® NE-U22V Nebulizer, including the Mesh Cap. Also included on the Owner's Manual tab is a handy set of Cleaning Instructions.
- Do not touch the mesh with your hand or any object.
- To prevent damage to the Nebulizer, make sure that the Mesh Cap is correctly in place. If the Mesh Cap is not properly closed, medication will leak.
- The Mesh Cap should be removed and disinfected daily after the last treatment of the day along with other nebulizer parts specified in the instruction manual. Proper care of the Mesh Cap will prolong its life and ensure the Nebulizer continues to operate effectively.
- Wash and rinse the Mesh Cap in distilled water. Gently dry with a soft cloth or allow to air dry.
- Do not wash or rinse the Mesh Cap under strong running water.
- Do not boil or autoclave
- Do not use household bleach. The mesh will rust and the Mesh Cap will become unusable.