MicroChamber for Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
This product provides relief from: Asthma
MicroChamber® is an aerosol holding chamber (spacer) for use with metered dose inhalers (MDI). Using an MDI without a spacer often results in aerosol medication ending up in the mouth, throat, trachea, and even the stomach. In contrast, MicroChamber effectively delivers aerosol medication from your MDI directly to the lungs, where it is needed most. MicroChamber is compatible with virtually all MDI products. It is proven equally as effective as larger spacer and chamber devices, but is far less expensive, and much smaller and easier to use. MicroChamber is FDA 510K approved as substantially equivalent to other spacer/chamber devices, and is the smallest aerosol holding chamber on the market. Box contains one (1) MicroChamber® device and full instructions.
- Optimizes MDI medication benefits by delivering more medication to the lungs
- Compatible with most mask products (22mm connector)
- Clinically proven to be as effective as larger devices, but at much less cost
- Built-in air vents increase tidal volume for deeper penetration to lungs
- Compatible with most MDI products
- Attaches to MDI in seconds, and easily detaches for cleaning
- Smaller device size ensures adequate coordination time with spraying the inhaler
- Especially useful for children 6-12 years old, the elderly, and those who need extra coordination time
- Suitable for all ages, Single patient use
- Dishwasher safe, latex free and anti-static delivery
- Made in the USA
The MicroChamber® device is made of a durable polypropylene plastic material.
MicroChamber® is Made in the USA.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully follow all of the directions provided with the product.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the MicroChamber®.
- MicroChamber® is very easy to use. It attaches to a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) prescribed by your doctor. Once attached to the MDI, it is ready to be used. Before using the MicroChamber® medical device, please read and carefully follow all of the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cleaning. With repeated use, powder will accumulate on MicroChamber's mouthpiece screen. This buildup may eventually interfere with effective use.
- Wash MicroChamber daily (or at least weekly) by running it under warm tap water, followed by drying with a soft, lint-free cloth or leaving to dry overnight.
- MicroChamber is also dishwasher safe (top rack).