Miele Swing H1 Quickstep Stick Upright
Miele Swing H1 Quickstep Stick Vacuum offers high-quality Miele cleaning per and effective allergen filtration and features the SBD 470‐3 Combination Floor Tool with foot switch to easily transition from bare floors to low-pile carpeting. An ergonomic non-skid handle, stainless steel telescopic wand, 2 accessory tools, and cord wrap with quick release all come with this 1000-watt, 9-lb stick. Turn it into a handheld and you never run out of power with the 26-foot power cord. 7-Year Warranty.
This product provides relief from: Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Pollen
The Miele H1 Quickstep Stick Upright comes with everything you need to tackle all your smaller cleaning jobs – tremendous versatility, superior cleaning performance, effective allergen filtration, and high-quality Miele features and weighs just 9 lbs. The Quickstep's slim, modular design makes it great perfectly sized for smaller living spaces (like apartments or condos), or as a second vacuum for quick cleaning and it's Miele's most affordable vacuum for those on a budget. The Quickstep comes standard with Miele's FiberTeQ combination floor tool, whose rocker footswitch allows for easy transition from smooth floors to low‐pile carpeting. It also comes equipped with a powerbrush outlet, giving you the option of adding an SEB electrobrush for use on medium to high‐pile carpets. In fact, many of Miele's attachments also fit the S194 Quickstep.
The Quickstep features a 1000‐watt Miele‐made motor with Max/Min power settings for powerful airflow and suction. It also features an ergonomic handle (with non‐skid rubber bumper), stainless steel telescopic wand (with adjustable heights), two (2) accessory tools, bag change indicator, quick cable release, and durable ABS plastic body. The Quickstep uses a Miele 3‐ply, electrostatically charged Air Clean™ filter and a dust‐tight case to ensure over 94% of dirt, dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns are captured and retained in the machine. You can optionally upgrade to a HEPA filter for even greater particle filtration. The 2.6‐quart, Type K IntensiveClean Plus™ dustbag features a web of 3‐ply, random‐spun fibers to trap particles inside, while the self‐sealing collar protects you from inhaling allergens during bag changes
The Quickstep can be transformed into several configurations for optimum flexibility. Use it in its standard upright form or attach the suction tube below the canister to reach low under beds and other furnishings. Alternatively, remove the tube altogether and the Quickstep becomes a handheld vac – ideal for stairs, upholstery, cars, and quick pickups. You can also attach the upright's handle to the handheld when working in awkward spots, like between sofa cushions. The Quickstep is not cordless, so it never runs out of power no matter how you use it, and its extra‐long 26‐foot power cord gives you a minimum 28‐foot cleaning radius. 7‐Year Manufacturer's Ltd. Warranty (Motor and Casing). 1‐Year Ltd. Warranty (other vacuum parts). And, Miele vacuums have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Miele products are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
What Comes in the Box?
- Miele H1Quickstep Stick Upright
- SBD 470‐3 FiberTeQ Combination Floor/Carpet tool
- Ergonomic handle (with non‐skid rubber bumper)
- Stainless steel telescopic wand (with height adjustment button)
- One (1) 2.6‐quart Type K IntensiveClean™ Plus FilterBag™ (dustbag)
- Two (2) filters:
- 3‐ply, electrostatic SAC 10 AirClean exhaust filter ∗
- Dust compartment filter (pre‐motor filter)
- Two (2) accessory tools with tool caddy/clip:
- Upholstery nozzle
- Crevice tool
- Two (2) cable hooks and integrated power cord clip
- Operating Instructions
|∗||For advanced particle filtration with 99.5% efficiency to 0.3 microns, an optional Miele HEPA filter (H10) can be used in place of the standard SAC 10 electrostatic filter (HEPA filter sold separately).|
- Miele Quickstep stick upright offers exceptional, versatile cleaning in a compact, lightweight design (9 lbs), with a 28‐foot cleaning radius
- Modular components can be assembled in different configurations, including an electrically powered handheld vac
- Ideal for apartments, condos, city lofts, dorm rooms, home office, or as a second vacuum
- Powerful, yet quiet 1000‐watt, Miele‐made Vortex motor with 2 speeds (Max/Min)
- FiberTeQ Combination floor tool ‐ cleans floors and low‐pile carpets
- Upholstery nozzle and crevice tool (with on‐board caddy)
- Stainless steel telescopic wand (with adjustable heights)
- Socket for powerbrush connection
- Reinforced ergonomic handle
- Multi‐stage Miele Air Clean System™ ‒ captures and holds dirt, dust and allergens:
- SAC 10 AirClean filter traps 94% of particles to 0.3 microns
- Optional HEPA filter (H10) increases efficiency to 99.5% to 0.3 microns (sold separately)
- 2.6‐quart Type K IntensiveClean Plus™ dustbag self seals for allergen protection
- Dust‐tight case helps prevent particle escape
- Optional HEPA Filter (H10) for 99.99% filtration efficiency down to 0.3 microns
- Two (2) double‐slide speed switches on canister handle:
- one positioned for use as an upright
- one positioned for use as a handheld
- Stores conveniently in small spaces:
- lean against a wall ‐ the handle's non‐skid bumper won't let it slip
- hang on a hook ‐ using the hook hole provided under the handle
- Components attach and detach easily and securely
- Motor protection safety shut‐off
- Bag change indicator
- 26‐foot power cord:
- cord wrap ‐ with cable clip
- quick cord release ‐ using rotatable bottom hook
- Carry handle
|Floor Surface Types:||Smooth Floors, Low‐Pile Carpet|
|Cleaning Radius:||28 feet|
|Dimensions:||50"H x 6.5"W x 6"D|
|Vacuum Bag:||Miele Type K IntensiveClean Plus Vacuum Bags for Stick Uprights|
|Filters:||Miele AirClean Filter|
|Miele HEPA Filter (H10)|
|Note:||The SBD 470‐3 FiberTeQ Combination Floor/Carpet tool that comes standard with the Quickstep is also compatible with Miele S2 series canisters or higher. It is also compatible with older S600 and S700 Series canisters with fabrication codes "43/" or above.|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Miele Quickstep Stick Upright Vacuum.
Signature May Be Required Depending On Delivery Location.
Sorry, Miele vacuums cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses.
Usually Ships in 3‐5 Business Days Direct from the Manufacturer